024❦

((Colby's P.O.V))

Amber and I have been talking all night. And by talking I mean flirting. We've been flirting a lot. Cole keeps trying to tell me not to cheat on Sam, but that's the reason I came out tonight.

"So, Colby. Are you single?" Amber asked, playing with my hair. "No, but my boyfriend doesn't have to know." I said then licked my lips. "You're gay?" She pulled away. "I'm bisexual." I told her, and she nodded, "Well then, now I won't feel guilty." I gave her a bit of a confused look, "Guilty about what?"

My question quickly got answerd by her placing her lips onto mine. I kissed back, but something felt a bit off about this. I just shrugged it off, and kept kissing Amber.

This make out session got heated in no time. We were in the bar a minute ago, and now we were in my bed, almost fully naked.

((Sam's P.O.V))

It was around 2am when I heard the front door open. I knew that Colby was home, but it also sounded like there was another person here.

While Colby and the other person were coming up the stairs, they were giggling. Why though? I then heard the two of them go into Colby's room and close the door behind him.

I waited a few seconds to see if I could hear anything else, and I wish that I fell asleep a while ago.

I started to hear moans from a girl. 'Is Colby cheating on me?' I thought. 'No. He wouldn't do that. Right?" I began to get nervous as I got out of my bed, and headed for Colby's room.

Once I got there, I carefully pressed my ear up against the door. What I heard coming from inside of there, made me sad, jealous, and angry. I decided to just go in, and the first thing I saw was Colby on top of the girl that I heard.

"WHAT THE F*CK, COLBY?" I yelled. He looked at me, then got to his feet. He was only in boxers. "S-Sam. It's n-not wha-at it loo-" Colby started to say but I cut him off, "DON'T PULL THAT CR*P ON ME! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT IT F*CKING LOOKS LIKE!" I started to tear up.

"THIS IS COLE'S FAULT! HE TOLD ME TO DO IT!" Colby also yelled. "HOW DO I KNOW THAT YOU'RE NOT LYING?!" I asked. Colby lowered his voice a bit, "Who seems like the type of person to cheat?" I stayed silent, because Colby doesn't seem like the type to cheat. Cole does though. But I did see and hear Colby doing it.

"Who's Cole?" I forgot that that girl was here. "Shut up, Amber." Colby snapped, and she went quite. "Cole threatened me. I would never cheat on you Sammy-"

"He's lying." I turned my head towards the girl named Amber. "I've been cheated on loads of times so I know how boys act when they cheat." I looked back at Colby who was looking at me.

"Did Cole tell you to do this?" I asked with tears falling down my face. Colby nodded, "But I also wanted to do it..."

"How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me... but I guess I was wrong." I started to turn around, but then I felt someone grab my wrist. "Sam-" Colby said. "Don't touch me." I pushed his hand off, then went into my room, while crying.

I closed my bedroom door, and slid down the door. I put my head into my knees, and just cried. Not only did I lose my boyfriend. I lost my best friend. Two of them if you count Cole.

I had no one else in my life. I was now all alone.

I took my phone and a pair ear buds then put them in a played a song,

There was a time when I was alone
Nowhere to go and no place to call home
My only friend was the man in the Moon
And even sometimes he would go away too
Then one night, as I closed my eyes
I saw a shadow flying high
He came to me with the sweetest smile
Told me he wanted to talk for a while
He said, "Peter Pan that's what they call me
I promise that you'll never be lonely"
And ever since that day...

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run Lost Boy," they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

He sprinkled me in pixie dust and told me to believe
Believe in him and believe in me
Together we will fly away in a cloud of green
To your beautiful destiny
As we soared above the town that never loved me
I realized I finally had a family
Soon enough we reached Neverland
Peacefully my feet hit the sand
And ever since that day...

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run Lost Boy," they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Wendy Darling
Even Captain Hook, you are my perfect storybook
Neverland, I love you so, you are now my home sweet home
Forever a Lost Boy at last

And for always I will say...

I am a Lost Boy from Neverland
Usually hanging out with Peter Pan And when we're bored we play in the Woods
Always on the run from Captain Hook
"Run, run Lost Boy," they say to me
Away from all of reality
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free
Neverland is home to Lost Boys like me
And Lost Boys like me are free

After the song ended, I grabbed bags and filled it with all of my items, then left my room. I stopped outside of Colby's door, wrote him a small note, then I stormed down the stairs and went outside to my car, and pulled out of the driveway. 

I didn't know where I was going. All I knew is that I had to get away from Colby.

-------------

((Do you guys like the book?))

1l22 words

UNEDITED