012❦

((This is probably gonna be my favourite chapter in this whole book))

-------------

~Two Days Later~

Colby hasn't slept or eaten in three days, and Sam has begun to worry about him. Sam and Colby also haven't slept in the same bed since two days ago.

Sam wanted to go and talk to Colby, so he decided to go and look for him. After searching the house, Sam went outside and saw Colby laying near the pool.

Sam went and layed beside Colby, and they looked up at the stars in the beautiful night sky.

"They're beautiful. Aren't they?" Sam said without looking at Colby. "Yeah..." Colby smiled a bit.

There was silence for a few minutes, but Sam broke it. "What's wrong, Colbs?" He asked as he sat up.

"Sam, it's seriously not me! I'm trying to tell you this!" Colby said, with a tiny hint of annoyance in his voice as he also sat up.

"Who is it, then? Is it Cole?" Sam asked. Then there was silence. Sam sighed then stood up and started to walk back into the house.

"It's him..." Colby said loud enough for Sam to hear. Sam stopped in his tracks, then turned to him.

"What's wrong with him?" Sam asked. "He won't say..." Colby shook his head. "Can you see if I can talk to him?" Colby nodded, "Sure."

Colby closed his eyes, then a second later, he opened then back up again. "Sammy..." Sam heard a deeper voice say, which he recognized as Cole's.

Sam walked closer to him. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" Sam looked into Cole's sad, grey eyes. He stayed silent.

"Please?" Sam begged. Cole put out his hand. Sam looked at it, but then took it. Cole pulled Sam onto his lap, and Sam hugged him.

Cole hugged back and hid his face in the crook of Sam's neck. "Are you okay?" Sam asked as he rubbed Cole's back. "I don't know..." Cole said sadly.

Sam pulled away from the hug, then looked deeply into Cole's eyes. "What's wrong? You can tell me anything." Sam told him.

"No. I will sound like a needy b*tch." Cole looked down. "No you won't, Cole. I care about you and I don't want to see you upset." Sam lifted up Cole's chin.

Cole groaned, then started to kiss Sam's neck. Sam didn't say anything, he just enjoyed what Cole was doing.

"Sam, you are the only person who has ever loved me, and I need you now so it hurts when you want Colby over me..." Cole whispered against Sam's neck.

Sam looked at Cole, with tears in his eyes, speechless. Sam didn't know what to say.

Cole kissed Sam's neck again, then he hid his face in it. Sam removed Cole's head from his neck, then kissed him.

Cole kissed back. They shared a kiss for around two minutes, before Sam pulled away. "I love you." He said. Cole looked into Sam's eyes for uncertainty.

"I love both you and Colby so much, that I can't choose who I love more." Sam told Cole with nothing but honesty.

"I love you too, Sammy." Cole kissed Sam, and he kissed he kissed back. Cole pulled away first after a few seconds, and he rested his forehead against Sam's.

Sam smiled, then Cole started to blush, for the first time. "I like seeing you like this." Sam laughed.

"Sammy, I have this weird feeling in my stomach, and it's like a tickle. I don't know how to describe it, but is it good?" Cole laughed a bit.

"Yes, that's good. It's called butterflies." Sam laughed again. Cole tilted his head in a cute confusion type of way. "You're cute when your confused." Sam smiled.

Cole blushed more. "Oh my God, what's wrong with me!" He pouted. "There is absolutely nothing wrong with you, this is normal!" Sam chuckled.

Cole realized that he was pouting, so he put his shirt over his face. "I don't like it! Stop it!" Cole yelled. "Noooo! Don't stop! It's cuuuuteeee!" Sam said, which made Cole whine.

Sam pecked Cole's cheek, which made him giggle. Cole quickly stopped, then pushed Sam away. "Stop whatever you're doing to me, and get this spell of meee!!" Cole whined some more.

"NEVER!" Sam hugged Cole then kissed his head. Cole giggled some more, then ran away. "Stop it!" He yelled as he ran into the house.

Sam ran after him, and chased him upstairs and into his room. He heard Cole go into his closest, but Sam pretend that he didn't know.

Sam then looked ever in his room Cole, even though he knew where he was. The one place that Sam didn't look in, was the closet.

So Sam approached his closet door, and immediately saw a big lump under his blanket. "Okay, I guess I'm just going to sit on my nice blanket here." Sam said while he went to sit on it.

Before Sam touched the blanket, Cole squealed from underneath it. Sam took the blanket off of Cole, and laughed as he hid his face.

"Coooooleeeeee! Come ouuuuutttttt!" Sam whined. Cole came out of the closest, and laughed then hugged Sam, and he hugged back.

Sam kissed Cole, and he returned it. Cole then brought his hands down to Sam's butt, and squeezed it, making Sam moan. ((And you should know what comes next))

-------------

((I just realized something. In the song Mood Swings, at the end it says, 'I never found love until I looked into your eyes' that kinda describes Cole cause he's never found love until he looked into Sam's eyes))

942 words

UNEDITED