09❦

Sam and Cole have been in bed, cuddling for around 5 minutes minutes now, and neither of them have said a word. They have just been enjoying each other's company.

All of a sudden, Cole sighed, "I don't know if I like this whole being nice thing..." He said then looked up at Sam.

"Why?" Sam questioned. "I can't get drunk or beat anyone up if I'm nice." Cole admitted, being dead serious.

"Then don't be nice, you will still be the same to me." Sam shrugged. "What do you think of me, Sam?" Cole asked.

"I think you are kind, even if you're not. You're nice to talk to, to cuddle with, I like your personality. That's what I like most about you. You have an amazing personality." Sam said. "How's that?" Cole tilted his head a bit.

"Idk... You have a mean personality, but also a nice one. You can make me smile, but also make me upset. I'm not saying that's a bad thing though. You know how to play with my emotions, and I kinda like that." Sam said truthfully. ((Did that make sense?))

Cole smiled, "do you like when I make you upset?" Sam shrugged, "yeah, a bit." Cole laughed then kissed Sam, "well then, I better be sure to make you upset more often and let Colby be the nice one."

Sam nodded, "I like that idea." He said. "Well be prepared to be crying a lot more around me." This made Sam smirk, "let's see if you can even be mean to me."

Cole sighed, "we'll see." Sam kissed Cole, then said, "I'm going to sleep now, good night." Cole smiled. "Night b*tch." Cole responded. "Night, Cole." Sam closed his eyes, then fell asleep.

After Sam was fast asleep, Cole went downstairs, then leaves the house and gets drunk and into some bar fights.

~The Next Morning~

Cole came home around 4 in the morning, and he is taking a shower now since he smells like alcohol. Sam woke up because he heard water running. 

A few minutes later, Cole came into the room quietly with a towel around his waist and exposing his v-line.

Sam sat up and rubbed his eyes, once he saw Cole come in. Cole didn't notice Sam, and he started looking for clothes in the closet.

After Cole finished getting clothes, he turned to leave but stopped when he saw Sam looking at him.

Sam noticed that Cole had a long scratch along his left eye, and a bruise on his cheek.

"Oh, did I wake you? Wait- um-" he cringed, "I mean what the h*ll are you doing watching me?!" He said meaner.

Sam shrugged, "because I want to." Cole sighed then left the room. Sam got up and put on one of Colby's hoodies, then went downstairs into the kitchen and started eating a pop tart while leaning against the counter.

Cole soon came down, and went behind Sam and smacked his butt then took the pop tart from him and sat up on the counter. "Thanks." He said and started to eat it.

Sam jumped onto the counter beside Cole, and took the pop tart out of his hand. "Thank youuuuu!" Sam smiled then jumped down and ran upstairs, while finishing the pop tart.

Cole growled as he ran after Sam, and when he caught up with him, Cole pinned Sam against the wall.

Sam smirked, "yes, Cole?" Cole glanced at Sam's lips and started to lean in, but stopped and pinned Sam's hands above his head. "Your testing me, Sammy." Cole said with a low voice.

"I know you want to." Sam said while looking into Cole's eyes. Cole looked away, while still pinning him against the wall.

Sam kept his eyes on Cole, and then he looked back at Sam. Cole smashed his lips against Sam's, and Sam kissed back.

Cole then put his leg on Sam's groin, which made Sam moan with pleasure. Then Cole put his hand on Sam's waist, and grips it hard enough to make bruises.

Sam whined, then Cole quickly pulled away. "Did I hurt you?" He asked worryingly. "A little bit, but it's not a big deal." Sam told him.

Cole sighed then rubbed his eyes. "This is harder than I thought." He said. "You're not doing terrible." Sam smiled a bit.

Cole then walked away. "Cole, what's wrong?" Sam asked while walking after him. Cole shook his head. "What's wrong?" Sam held his hand and made Cole face him. He turned away. "Nothing." You could hear his voice break.

"I can tell when there's something wrong. Please tell me?" Sam begged. No response came from Cole. "Please? I care about you and want to help you." Sam said while starting to tear up.

Cole then turned to Sam, with tears on his face. Sam immediately pulled Cole into a big hug. Cole hugged back and burried his head into Sam's neck.

Sam rubbed Cole's back to try and comfort him, and he succeeded a bit. "I hate hurting you... But I like it too." Cole sniffled.

Sam pulled away. "If you want to hurt me then hurt me. I just want you to be you." Sam said.

Cole sniffled again, "I have never cried in my life you a*shole." Cole laughed a bit. Sam also let out a small laugh, then hugged Cole.

Cole hugged Sam back for a second, then pushed him away. "Mean equals no hugs." Sam smiled, "okay." Then Cole sighed again then he walked away.

-------------

((Just gonna leave it there))

936 words

UNEDITED