06❦

((Sam's POV))

I am in shock about what just happened. Cole just kissed me. I don't know if I liked it or not. What happens if I did like it? Will Colby be upset? What will he even say about it?  Am I just overthinking this?

I let out a sigh, then grabbed my phone and started to play on it. Colby or Cole didn't come down all day, so I had to get food by myself.

At around 2am, I was in the living room, and heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked over, and saw Cole come into the living room.

"You tired?" He asked. I nodded my head. Cole then came over to me, and picked me up. I don't know why, but this time I didn't feel uncomfortable or tensed in his arms. 

We were almost up the stairs when I asked, "can you bring me to my room, please?" Cole replied with, "nope," then brought me into his/Colby's room.

Now, I started to get nervous. Cole layed me down on the bed, then he went into the bathroom. Before he came back in, I had already fallen asleep.

((Third Person POV))

Cole came back into the room, then layed down beside Sam, and a few minutes later he also fell asleep.

While sleeping, Sam snuggled up closer to Cole, and he subconsciously wrapped his arm Sam, then they both started smiling.

The next morning, Sam woke up to hearing hangers being moved. He looked over to the closet and saw either Colby or Cole.

"Colbs?" Sam said. He turned around and saw beautiful blue orbs. "Hey, baby. Did I wake you?" Colby said then kissed Sam's head.

Sam then shook his head, "no you didn't." Then he smiled. "Okay. How is your leg and ankle feeling?" Colby asked and Sam shrugged. "They could be better."

Colby nodded, put on a hoodie then went and sat in a spinny chair and started to play with his sleeves.

Sam looked at him, and asked, "is everything okay?" Colby sighed. "He kissed you... And you haven't said anything about it..." He said and looked at Sam.

"I-I'm sorry..." Sam said while starting to tear up. "Baby, I'm not mad or anything. I just want to know if... you liked it?" Colby asked, his eyes still on Sam.

"I-I don't know!" Sam almost yelled, with a few tears falling from his eyes. "Sammy, stop," Colby started and put Sam's hands in his. "You do realize that we are the same person, so either way I'm fine with how you feel. If you like both sides of me than that's okay, I just need to know." Colby said.

"I know, I know... I just feel bad." Sam sighed. "For what?" Colby asked. "I don't know. That's the thing." Sam said while putting his head down.

Colby lifted up his chin, then kissed his lips. "Baby, it's okay." Sam nodded then hugged Colby, and he returned it.

Colby then kissed the side of Sam's head. "He wants to talk to you..." He whispered in Sam's ear. "Okay." Sam responded.

"Before I let him, I want to do something." Colby said while cupping Sam's cheek. "What is it?" He questioned.

Sam's questioned quickly got answerd by Colby placing his lips gently against his. Sam smiled and kissed back.

Colby then pushed Sam back on the bed, while still kissing him. Sam bit Colby's bottom lip, and Colby opened his mouth a bit.

!TINY BIT OF SMUT!

Sam slowly brought his tounge into Colby's mouth, while Colby rubs his hands down Sam's side.

Sam started exploring Colby's mouth, and he let out a small moan. Sam smirked, then brought his hands to Colby's butt, and squeezed it, which made Colby gasp.

This time, Sam put his hands down Colby's pants, and squeezed his a$$ cheeks. Colby let out a moan, then started kissing down Sam's neck.

Sam leaned his head back, and moaned. Colby started to grind on Sam, which made a loud moan escape his mouth.

Colby kissed down Sam's neck until he found his sweet spot. "Oh fuuuxxxkkkk!" Sam said loudly.

Colby smirked, then continued to kiss that part. "F-f*ck!" Sam bit his lip to try and not let any moans out.

Colby stopped what he was doing, and looked at Sam. "Baby, don't. I wanna hear you." He told him. ((Oop-)) "Shut up and kiss me." Sam said them placed his lips back onto Colby's.

Colby smiled then continued to kiss him. Sam then went to take off Colby's shirt, but he stopped him.

!SMUT IS OVER!

"We should stop before I hurt you." Colby said while looking at Sam's legs. Sam sighed then asked, "can we do this when they're healed?"

"Sure." Colby smirked, but then Cole started to take over. "Sammy, I-" Colby started but Cole finally got the upper hand and took over.

Sam noticed the eye colour change. "That was nice." Cole said. Sam tensed up slightly, which made Cole sigh, and got up with hurt in his eyes.

Sam saw the amount of hurt, but didn't say anything. "I wanted to talk about yesterday..." Cole said while staring at the wall.

"Okay." Sam nodded his head. "I... I'm sorry." You could hear in his voice that he cringed at the appolagy.

"It's fine..." Cole looked at Sam, "you hate me." He said. Sam looked back at Cole, and sighed. "I don't hate you..."

"Prove it." Cole said. "How am I supposed to prove that I don't hate you?" Sam asked. Cole glanced down at Sam's lips.

Sam nodded his head. "Come here." He said, but Cole didn't move, he just looked down. "Do you want me to prove it to you or not?" Sam rolled his eyes a bit. Cole nodded then looked up, and his eyes were glossy.

He went over to the bed and sat beside Sam. Sam looked into Cole's grey eyes, before slowly placing his lips onto Cole's.

Cole immediately kisses back, then pulls Sam on top of his lap. They continue to kiss for a few more seconds, but Cole pulled away.

"No this- this is wrong." Cole shook his head. "Y-yeah..." Sam agreed after realizing what just happened, and what was about to happen.

Cole looked down at his fingers, while Sam looked everywhere except at Cole.

"But it feels so right..."

-------------

((Just gonna leave it there...))

1077 words

UNEDITED