031❦

((Sam's POV))

I was excited and nervous; I was going to see Cole again. I don't know how I'm going to react. I don't know how he's going to react. What if something bad happens? I think I'm just stressing myself out more. I just need to calm down.

Colby closed his eyes, and a few seconds later, he opened them back up. Now, instead of looking into blue orbs, I'm looking into grey orbs.

"Hi, Sammy." Cole said in his low, deep voice from last time I talked to him. I couldn't say anything. I just started crying happy tears, and I wrapped my arms around his body, engulfing him into a big hug. I felt Cole hug back. I missed this. I really did.

"I missed you so f*cking much." I said with my head burried into the crook of his neck. "I missed you too." It sounded like Cole was crying. I pulled away from the hug, and looked at him; he was crying. I don't think I've ever seen him cry. "Why are you crying?" I asked. "I still love you Sammy. I still love you so much, but you have a new boyfriend now and you're upset with Colby so you'll never get back together with him, so that means you'll never get back together with me-"

I don't know why I did it. I think I was just too caught up in the moment. I don't feel bad about it though. I should feel bad it. I technically cheated on Mike since I just kissed Cole.

I pulled away quickly, and jumped off of the bed and started to run downstairs. "Where are you going?" Cole asked as he chased me. "I need to leave." I said as I reached the bottom. "Why?"

I felt bad but I had to go.

"Mike, we need to leave." I said as I approached him. "What? Why?" He asked, shocked. "Because! We just do!" I grabbed him by the arm and started to drag him out the door. "Bye Brennen! Bye Colby!" Mike called out before we left the house.

"Why are we leaving?" Mike asked me once we got into the car. "Can I tell you tomorrow? I just need to go home and go to bed." I asked him, and he nodded then we drove back home.

~Lil itty bitty time skip~

I went straight to bed once we got back; I didn't even get changed. I felt bad for Mike. I really did. But deep down inside of me, I know that we aren't meant to be together; Colby and I are.

((Cole's POV))

I was chasing Sam asking why he had to leave, but he didn't tell me why. Now... he's gone again.

"Well that was stupid." I heard Brennen say from behind me. For some reason, I got really angry. I turned to face him, and I think he saw that my eyes were grey, "Hey, Colbs? Why are you're eyes gre-?" I cut him off, "Shut the f*ck up, and leave." I said in a deep, husky voice, while pointing at the door. "What?! Why?" He asked. "Because I said so. Now pack up all of your sh*t, and leave." This time he didn't respond; he did as he was told.  Within 5 minutes he was out.

I approached a wall, then kicked it hard. "F*CK!" I yelled. Sam's gone, and he's not coming back. I'll never be able to see him again.

I put my back up against the wall, and slid down. I put my head in my knees and cried.

-------------

((Cole is sad 🥺))

613 words

UNEDITED