021❦

The next morning, Colby was the first up, and he was sitting up in his bed, feeling a bit sad for some reason.

Sam woke up (and not his his little headspace) a little after Colby, then he went into Colby's room.

At first, Colby didn't notice Sam, but when Sam spoke, is when Colby saw him, "You okay, Colby?" He sat beside him. "Mhm." Colby smiled as he looked at Sam.

Colby grabbed Sam's hand, and interlocked their fingers. They both smiled as they looked down at their hands.

Sam then leaned his head on Colby's shoulder, and Colby wrapped his arm around Sam and kissed the side if his head. "I love you so much." Sam looked at Colby. "I love you too, Sammy." Colby looked back at him. Sam placed his lips on Colby's, and Colby returned it.

"Can we do this all day?" Sam asked after he pulled away. "Definitely." Colby nodded. "Let's eat first." Sam said and was about to get up but Colby stopped him, "We have to order something. We don't have any food here."

Sam nodded then asked, "Okay. What do you want to order?" Colby shrugged then Sam flopped face down onto the bed. Colby laughed and took out his phone.

"What are you doing?" Sam asked as he lifted his head from the bed. "Ordering us some food." He said. "What kind of food?" Sam asked. "Donuts." Colby told him. "Ooooo. Yummy!" Sam licked his lips. ((Tbh I don't rlly like donuts. There's only one kind that I'll eat but I still don't rlly like it))

Sam then stood up from the bed. "So. What do you wanna do?" He asked. Colby smirked then also stood up, "You." He smashed his lips against Sam's.

Sam was a bit shocked by the fast action, but he of course kissed back.

~Lil Time Skip~

Sam and Colby were laying in Colby's bed, naked, while panting because they are out breath from doing a little something ((😏😏))

Before one of could say something, the doorbell rang. Both Sam and Colby looked at eachother, wide-eyed. "Sh*t!" They said in unison. The person that was delivering the donuts just arrived, and they didn't have any clothes on.

"I'll be right back." Colby said while quickly hopping out of bed and slipping on a pair of shorts then running downstairs to get the donuts.

A couple minutes later, he came back up with a box of donuts. "Pass me the donuts." Sam told Colby, and he gave Sam a chocolate one with sprinkles. "Thank you." Sam smiled then ate the donut. "You're very welcome." Colby also smiled then took a chocolate glazed donut and ate it. ((Idk any types of donuts))

Sam and Colby finished eating all of the donuts in the box (there was 12), and now they are just cuddling because they are full.

"Hey, Sammy?" Colby said as he was playing with Sam's hair. "Yeah?" Sam had his eyes closed. "Wanna go to the beach tomorrow?" Colby asked. "Definitely." Sam flipped onto his stomach, while laying on Colby's stomach.

Colby smiled then kissed Sam's head. "I love you so much, Colbear." He then said. "I love you more, Sammy." Sam said back.

Little did Sam know, Colby didn't mean what he just said. Yeah sure he loved Sam, but did he love Sam that much? I guess you will have to wait and see...

-------------

((The next chapter will be a time skip to when they get back cause idk what to write for the rest of their vacation))

601 words

UNEDITED