013❦

~The Next Morning~

When Sam woke up, he saw that Cole was getting changed. Sam then got up quitely, and wrapped his arms around Cole's body after he put his shirt on.

"Oh, hi there." Cole smiled and he put his hands on Sam's arms while leaning into his embrace. "Hello." Sam smiled back then started to kiss Cole's neck softly.

Cole closed his eyes, and tilted his head, giving Sam more access. Sam continued to kiss Cole's neck, leaving a few hickey's.

Cole moaned softly, as Sam kept kissing down his neck. "Stop..." Cole whimpered when Sam hit Cole's sweet spot. Sam stopped, then looked at Cole.

Cole turned towards Sam, and smashed his lips onto his. He then pulled away, and rested his forehead against Sam's.

"I love you so much." Sam smiled. "I love you too." Cole smiled as well. Sam pulled Cole into a hug, and Cole hugged back then kissed the side of Sam's head.

"Can I go out tonight?" Cole asked after they pulled away. "Yeah, of course. You don't need to ask me. Just try not to get too drunk." Sam said.

Cole sighed. "That's the hard part though..." He then pouted. "Just go out and have fun. Okay?" Sam told Cole while looking at him in the eyes.

Cole nodded and pulled Sam downstairs. He then made Sam a bowl of cereal after they got in the kitchen. "Thank you." Sam said before he ate it.

After Sam finished, he sat up on the counter, and asked, "what do you wanna do?" Cole shrugged as he stood between Sam's legs.

Sam put his head on Cole's shoulder, and Cole wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. All of a sudden, Sam slipped into his little headspace.

"Cwan we gwo swimmin pwease?" Sam asked and looked at Cole. "Sure." He nodded. "Yay!" Sam smiled.

Cole picked Sam up and, and he went upstairs to Sam's room, where he put him down. "Do get some trunks on." Cole told Sam.

"Otay!" Sam went and got his pink swim trunks out of his closet. "Go away so me change. Shoo shoo." Cole smiled then went into his room to change.

Sam finished putting his swim trunks on, then he went to Cole's room and knocked in the door. "Woo weady?" A couple seconds later, Cole opened the door. "Yep!"

"C'mwon!" Sam said as he ran downstairs. Cole laughed and followed Sam.

When Cole got outside, Sam was already in the pool, and splashing water everywhere. Cole got in the water, and Sam swam up to him and splashed him.

"Haha!" Cole laughed as he splashed Sam back. Sam splashed Cole one more time, then started to swim away.

Cole went under the water, so when Sam looked back, he didn't see him. Cole came up behind Sam, and wrapped his arms around Sam's waist. "Hi." Cole said then kissed his shoulder blade.

Sam jumped then turned to face Cole. "You scared meeeee!" Cole laughed, "I know." Sam slapped his cheek lightly. "No nwice"

"S-sorry." Cole winced. "Did I hurt woo? I sowwy." Sam started to tear up. "No you didn't. I just didn't expect it." Cole told Sam while wiping his tears.

"I sowwy." Sam hugged Cole. "It's okay, Sammy." Cole said while hugging back. "Woo sure?" Sam looked up at him. "Of course. I was just surprised a bit. That's all. Okay?" Sam nodded his head then got out of Cole's arms and started to swim again.

~A Few Hours Later~

When Sam got out of the pool, he went over to Cole, who was asleep and tanning on the ground, and hugged him.

"Sammy..."  Cole said in a tired voice. "Wes?" Sam responded, still hugging him. "I was asleep bubs." Cole hugged back.

"Well now woo not." Sam pulled away from the hug then layed on his stomach. "When woo goin out?" Sam asked while looking at Cole.

"In a bit." Cole said after he checked his phone. Sam nodded then put his head down.

A bit more than an hour passed, and it was time for Cole to leave. "Sammy, Imma go now." He said while getting up.

"Ohh..." Sam got sad. "I'm sorry. I won't go." Cole shook his head. "Nooo, woo can go. I have toys to keep mwe company." Sam smiled then hugged Cole.

Cole hugged back, and kissed Sam's head. "Well, I love you. Okay?" Cole told Sam. "I wove woo too." Sam looked up at him.

Cole kissed Sam softly, then pulled away. "I will be back late. Okay?" Sam nodded. "Otay." He said. Cole went in and got ready, then left.

Sam was sat on the couch while watching SpongeBob. After a few hours, Sam got tired so he went upstairs and fell in Cole/Colby's room, while Cole was out while getting dead drunk.

-------------

((What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter?))

823 words

UNEDITED