020❦

Sam and Colby have been on the road for about an hour now, and Sam was getting bored.

"Daddy? Awe we dere wet?" Sam asked while looking out of the window. "No, baby. Hang on." Colby told Sam while still driving. "Awe we almost dere?" He looked at Colby, who sighed. "Is dat a no?" Sam frowned a bit. Colby kept driving.

Soon after, they pulled into the house that Colby had rented. "Is dis where we stwayin?" Sam asked while looking at the house. "Mhm. It's a house on the beach." Colby said to Sam. "Yay!" He smiled and started clapping and jumping up and down in his seat.

Colby let out a low chuckle then got out. Sam got out after him. Colby went over to Sam, held his hand, and walked up to the front door. Sam was jumping with excitement.

Colby grabbed a key that was placed under the doormat, then unlocked the door and opened it. Sam sprinted into the house once the door was open, and he started running all over the house, exploring every inch of it.

Colby laughed and shut the door behind him. He smiled as he watched Sam, and looked around the house himself. "Dis pwace is so coooool!" Sam said after he finished running around. "I like it." Colby nodded. "I wove it!" Sam hugged Colby tightly.

"Tank woo fo takin us here, daddy." Sam said while looking up at Colby. "You're welcome, bubba." Colby kissed Sam's lips, and he returned it.

"Daddy?" Sam said after they pulled away. "Yeah?" Colby responded. "I hungy." Sam told him. "Let's put our bags inside then we can go eat. Okay?" Colby told Sam and he nodded, "Otay!"

Sam and Colby went outside and unloaded the van. "Go pick a room, baby. There are two." Colby said once he had Sam's bags.

Sam picked the biggest bedroom out of the two, and Colby set Sam's bags in there, then he went to get his own bags and put them in his room.

Sam was laying on his back on his bed, and he went to roll over onto his stomach, but instead he rolled over and fell onto the floor with a loud thud.

Colby was in his room (which is beside Sam's) and heard, "Sammy?" He said then came into Sam's room and saw him on the ground. "I fwell off." Sam told Colby with tears in his eyes. "Awww, baby." Colby picked Sam up and kissed his head.

"How 'bout we go get ready to eat?" Colby asked. "Otay." Sam nodded then Colby set him down.

Sam started to walk to the kitchen, but Colby stopped him, "Sammy, we're going out to eat." He then laughed. "Oh." Sam said. "Go get dressed, baby." Colby told him, and he did as he was told.

"Woo weady?" Sam asked once he was done getting changed. "Yep!" Colby smiled. "Wet's gwo nowwww!" Sam grabbed Colby's hand and dragged him outside. He laughed then quickly locked the door before going to the car.

Colby got into the driver's seat and Sam in the passenger seat, then, they went to Chick-fil-A.

Once they arrived, Colby parked and they got out of the car, and went inside. Sam and Colby quickly got their food then went and sat down and ate their food.

After Sam finished his food, he let out a small burp. Colby laughed and threw out their trash. "Dat was wummy." Sam said as he pat his stomach.

Colby smiled, "Let's go back to the house and take a bubble bath. They have a huge tub!" Colby told Sam. "Yayyy!" Sam said happily.

They went back to the car and got in. Colby then drove to the store and got stuff for the bath and then went back to the house.

Sam ran inside after Colby unlocked the door, and went straight to the bathroom, with Colby a few meters behind him.

After Colby was in the bathroom, he made the bath. "Wanna take one together?" Colby asked and Sam nodded. The two of them stripped then got into the bath.

"Daddy?" Sam spoke after Colby was done washing himself. "Yeah?" He responded. "Can woo help mwe pwease?" Sam asked. "Of course, Sammy." Colby smiled and helped wash Sam.

"I gon gwo to bwed." Sam said after Colby also helped him to get dressed. "Okay, baby." Colby kissed Sam's head. "G'night." Sam yawned then went to his room and fell asleep immediately after his head hit the pilliow. Colby went to his room and fell asleep a bit after Sam.

------------

((Gonna end it there cuz I don't wanna make the chapter too long))

785 words

UNEDITED