2: 2.6

sup hoes,

so ive been thinking...

im gonna stop this book. its too much effort to keep going- I'm really really sorry...

jkjkjkjkjkjk LMAO U SHOULDA SEEN UR FACE BITCHHH. hope u like the chap :) thought we needed more jk and mi seeing as this is what the storys meant to be about oop-

_____

"Butttttttt babyyyyyyyyyy-"

"Jungkook, i said no!" Mi's hand playfully slapped him as they got out the car, "Your not buying anything today. We are simply looking at possible new apartments for you, thats it!"

"What if we really like it and-"

"Jungkook, this is you, not we. IF you buy a new house, you'll still have to spend most of your time in the dorm rooms, this is just an idea." Mi pushed through the doors and into the sparkling lobby. every surface gleamed with freshness and the air no longer was hijacked by car fumes.

The boy ran ahead to the main set of stairs. "I though you said this was an apartment?" By the size of the ceiling and no other people around, it seemed this massive building was the whole thing.

Mi walked slowly, checking each door for any sign of people living here. Nope, it was literally an apartment building someone had converted into a giant vertical mansion.

"It is an apartment... just i guess you'd buy the whole thing...." She looked at him with a mischievous grin, "Lets go explore."

Grabbing onto Mi-suns hand, they both ran up the carpeted stairs and onto the first floor which looked like the main area. All the other floors above appeared smaller, but this level was huge. There was a gaint, open kitchen that stood next to a long dining table. Behind that was a small movie thearter tucked away. On the other side was what seemed to be some sort of swimming pool or spar, and games room and an empty room yet to be decorated.

They shuffled around, eyes widening at each step. Everything, was well, perfect for them. No, Jungkook.. perfect for Jungkook. The excited kid turned on his heels and gasped, drawing the attention of the girl next to him.

"Uhh, im guessing this is the master bedroom..." They walked inside the room directly infront to be revealed with a red and black themed bedroom. The carpet was thick and soft, and their shoes sunk into the floor as they trodded in. "Look how big the bed is! Its like someones glued four normal beds together!"

He was right, the bed was unusually large, but filled with various pillows and blankets. There was an open bathroom in the corner and a large walk in closet on the other.

"Well, its erm, very nice." Mi couldnt even begin to describe how cool this place was. "Its just-"

"Perfect?" Jungkooks hands rested on her hips and he turned her 'round to face him. "I can see us living here, in the future."

"I dont know..." Mi's head fell on his lower chest, "Not only can i not afford this but dont you think its a little early? I mean, we've been dating for like a month-"

"A months and a day." The boys seemed robotic.

"Yeah... that." Mi pushed even harder towards his body. "What will people say?"

She must of said something wrong, because now Jungkook was hugging her tightly with his neck pushing against her cheeks. "Who gives a fuck what people say?" His voice seemed to have lowered too, "Ive never been so sure of anything in my life, for god sake Mi i feel like ive known you for years!"

It was true, they did know a lot about each other, and their relationship has only been getting stronger. "Its just, the media- and then yeah I know everything about you! But, I've told you nothing about my past... Doesn't that bother you? Where I came from, how I grew up?"

"Hey, stop crying." The topic of the past always made her well up, "Your my girlfriend, okay? Your my friend too, nothing going to change that." He embraced her once more, wiping her eyes.

They stopped talking about the subject, and walked out the building hand in hand. A women was waiting at the curb for them, her suit fully black and slightly terrifying.

"Hello again, Mr Jeon. How was your second viewing of the house? We added the rooms you wanted."

"Second view-"

Jungkook coughed loudly, "Yes, im happy with the changed. Please go a head with the plans." He looked to Mi and winked, "Ive got my answer."

"Very well, have a nice day." She left as quickly as she appeared, and Mi stook star stuck on the pavement.

Her eyes darted between the boy and the house. The house SHE had found last month and shown him...

"Wha-"

"Looks like we have a new home." His face was in anticepation, Mi's reaction could go both ways.

"You... you just bought it. Wait, WHAT DO YOU MEAN SECOND VIEWING?"

The boy sighed, bringing them both to sit on a nearby bench. "I came a week ago on my own, and asked for them to add a few things, like the gaming room. It was a suprise." He really wanted Mi to smile with him, but she couldnt.

Her legs sprung up and she started speed walking down the street. Of course, the boy caught up, laughing and joking for her to calm down. But it wasnt a laughing matter, and as soon as he saw her broke face his laughed faded.

"Mi-"

"no... i cant afford that jungkook. I know your being sweet but- you dont even know what my family are like, or my high school. Youve never even met my parents..."

"i still can-"

"And i promised i wouldnt take things for free. I need to work for what i have, you cant keep giving me things. I know you think your helping but it makes me so guilty Jungkook. Do you know how bad i felt when you just handed over a whole company like that? Ive hardly done shit to deserve that, and all the people who left because they also know it doesnt belong to me."

"I didnt know you felt like this-" now he was sulking.

"Kook... I know everything you do is to make me happy, but I feel bad for taking it. I just- I can't expect another life changing gift from you with no work put in from myself."

"No no, I do understand. You're different to most people, I get it. It's okay to not want to take things for free, but I'm still buying the house." His cheeky smiled had returned, "if you win the competition then I guess we can move in together... but only if you win! I'd say with that team you've got your work cut out... Think you can do that!?"

Mi thought back to her new team, if they played right now they would loose quite quickly, even if Mi tried her best she couldn't take a whole team at the same time. But even though they looked hopeless, there was potential for something great, and a fire that seemed to burn inside all of them. Jungkook was right, with work they would pull it off.

"You know what, challenge accepted. By March I will have won the title and have dated you for long enough for us to get cosy in our bed." Mi held his face in her small hands, pecking his lips. "But first, after everything you done for me, I think it's time.

I want you to meet my family."