0.6

Oooh la laaaaa
—————

"Hello" Jungkook whispered through his microphone. "It's Jungkook."

His heart was racing in his chest. He did this stuff all the time, it's how he made so many friends. It's how he is so popular. It's what he does. But this time, it was a girl. Not only that, it was a player that was, somehow, better than him. Two things he'd never seen before.

"H~" the voice on the other line was muffled. "Hi."

A small smile crept on both their faces. They had made a connection with each other.

"Mi-sun, ye?... or do you want me to call you mi?" He acted as casual as he could. It's just another gamer, it's just a guy online.

"Mi is fine. Jungkook for you, Ye?" Mi-sun's sweet voice replied back. It was definitely not a guy online. It was a girl. A girl with a very high pitched voice that reminded him of lollipops, and for some reason his friend Jimin.

"Ye ye. So then..." an awkward silence hummed along the phone line. "What are your dreams, mi?"

"Bit of a weird questions for a first meeting..." they both seemed to relax into the conversation.

"We've known each other for a week. I already know your favourite colour is blue, now tell me you dreams. Your life ambitions." He giggled after, audibly leaning back in his squeaking chair.

"I want to become a professional gamer. I want to show people that girls are just as good." She slammed her hand in the desk, causing a laugh from the other.

"It's not easiest job... but you could do it! If you good like me, it's easy"

"Well... your not too bad for a man." She chuckled, "you must have been telling the truth about being in a pro team."

"Aha ye, I'm the top player too." His arrogance jumped out of him and Jungkook was completely back to normal.

"So, what's it called. Your team name?"

"If I tell you, you'll go mad." This was the point when mi released just how confident the boy was. He wasn't just a show off online... "you'll spread rumours about me and cause a scandal."

"Pff like I care about your life." Her words seem to hit a heart string in him. "I'm just curious to see if I know you."

"You ready?"

"Yes. Tell."

"So, have you heard of ARMY?" Silence. The other end of the call dropped dead.