4.8

Yoooooo iM gEtTinG a dOg tOmOz iM cRyiNg- also THANKS FOR 18K WTFFFF

Sorry I'm so sleep deprived, double update but I forgot to post this yesterday oops

Enjoy~
—————

His eyes were cold and dark.

"You don't have to explain yourself, just

Just tell me why."

Mi stood frozen. "I-I," her feet trembled "Jungkoo-"

"Do I call you Mi not Sun-mi?" He shook his head, "my name is Sir to you."

"Yes sir, but you see I didn't mean to-" she naturally moved closer too him as her words became more heated.

"Let's just hope this doesn't ruin the whole team, let alone the company." The disappointment that was radiating off him stung Mi's senses and it sunk in. She'd only gone and done fuck this up. "I'm upset with you, but we can still fix this. You can still fix this."

"I- I can? Yes sir..." oh god here it came, she had to resolve this! She had been exposed but-

"Just, call him quickly."

What. "...what?" Her mouth and thoughts were directly linked.

"We need to fix this, you need to go get it back Sun-mi." Okay, at this point Mi was more than just confused and the boy could tell. "The pen drive. Hurry up."

"I'm sorry, sir, I have no clue what your-" oh god. She remembered.

"The pen drive with all the Team Army information Mark had, I asked you to get it from him before the Halloween party. But you didn't." The crowd dispersed slowly and started putting the room back together. "We have tipped the whole office upside down looking for it, until I realised you probably didn't do you job."

"Sir I can-"

He shot her a silencing look. "Save it."

The younger girl felt lost. She had been so immersed in her relationship as Mi with Jungkook that she forgot about her job! That pen drive, if lost, would loose the whole teams jobs include Jungkooks- it was more than right that he was pissed. She had been too excited at the party that she forgot Mark was coming over to hand it over before his contract ended. While hanging up decorations he had asked her to do so... but the party distracted her.

But now he was fully fired, the company no longer had rites to demand the pen drive back. So, she needs to find a way to get him to give it up.

###

Mi: I need the pen drive

Mark: there's something I need ;)

Mi: what do you want?
Mi: I'll do anything, just don't leak it

Mark: I'll come and drop it off now
No need to worry,
there's just 1 little thing I want u to do😘

Mi: what is it?

Mark: admit I was better than you
And that you cheated to win

Mi: what-
Whatever, I'll do it

Mark: In front of Jungkook
I want to see his face when
u say it babygirl 😩🥰

Mi: just bring the pen drive

-Mi left the chat-

###

God she hated him. Her pride was one of the things she held highest, but Mi needed to give that up for the others. Mark could give that information to anyone and endanger the lives of the team, and Jungkook.

Mi's eyes shakily scanned the room and waited for Jungkook to appear. After 20 minutes she caught sight of the boy. A slow nod from the girl told him that Mark was on the way but he didn't respond; he just walked into his office and called Mi after him.

"I'm sorry I was angry before." Well that was unexpected.

"No sir, it's my fault. I got distracted and didn't complete my job on time, I'll hand in my resignation on Monday." It was for the best, so she could tell him properly.

"Sun-mi, you don't have to. Really. I don't want you to." He reached out for her hand and pleaded. "Your such an important asset, everyone makes mistakes."

The way he looked at her. The way his eyes dug deep into her emotions shifted something inside of Mi. Everything felt unfair, why did she have to lie? Why did she have to endanger Jungkooks job? Why couldn't she of been confident in her self at the start and told the truth? It wasn't right, and all the built up lies felt they were about to explode at any moment.

She had to tell him right now. She had to tell him everything, from the start, and beg for forgiveness. Her conscious couldn't handle the dark doe eyes staring back, she had to get it out.

"Jungkook, I have something to say," breath in... "I-"

"Sir, Mark is here!" A distance shout grabbed his attention and interrupted Mi.

"Later, let's sort this out first." He smiled sadly, walking out the door first.

The room was split down the middle, the crowd at ether side leaving a clear corridor to Jungkooks office door. The pair stepped outside and faced Mark. He saw them together and chuckled, swirling the keychain around his finger.

"I believe you want this." His smirk hadn't changed, but his voice had. It was a lot deeper and meaner than Mi had remembered it to be, as if it was full of spite and fury. The girl stepped forward and reached out for it. But before she could grab it, his hand shot back. "Not yet, baby, remember the deal."

He was loud enough that everyone could hear, but Mi couldn't care less. She turned on her heels and faced Jungkook with a mellow frown. "Sir, Mark is a better player than me. I cheated when we fought, his skill doesn't match mine. He... he should have won."

It was quite awkward, seeing as no one believed the girls words. They had seen her fight, everyone knew she was lying. But it didn't stop them feeling sorry for her. She had lost her dignity by admitting defeat to him.

Jungkook looked away out of second hand embarrassment. The girl was giving up her values for the team, her values and beliefs she had swore by from the beginning.

"There." she reached out once again, but he denied her.

"I like seeing you powerless, so feminine." Stay calm. Breath. "Your such a push over this way, not talking back. I control you, and you can't do shit." His hand knocked her back playfully, grinning evilly at the girl.

But when he laid his hand on her for a second time, that was too far. Jungkook spring forward, tackling him backwards. "She did what you wanted! Hand it over."

Mark was surrounded, but he only laughed. "Sure sure, I've had my fun. Here." He tossed it on the floor and turned to walk out, "but I don't think everyone else has had enough yet."

"Mark, leave." Jungkook stood in front of Mi protectively. She peaked over his shoulder, and saw the older grinning softly at her from the other side of the room.

"Not yet, you don't seem happy Jungkook." He pulled his phone out. "How about I tell you a secret to cheer you up."

No.

"It will make you smile, or me. Most likely me."

No no no.

"It's better to expose a liar then let them live right under your nose."

This wasn't happening. He knew everything but he wouldn't, he couldn't... expose her here. She did what he asked, she did it all. Why was he doing this, why?

"Mark, please." The girl fell to her knees. The tears had already started swelling up in preparation. " I beg you."

"Oh come on Sun-mi..." he crouched down next to her, ruffling the sobbing girls hair.

"Or should I say Mi-sun."