2.2

So the new comeback was a shock... I need at least a week to recover
(Also, I hope everyone is okay rn. The uk is on lockdown and Italy isn't doing well... stay safe guys xox)
—————

Mi chuckled loudly, "You all look so comfy, I wish I had come in my pyjamas!" It's was a slip of the tongue, and her normal self seeped into her words.

But the funny little comment made the boys giggle, and relax once again in her presence. She whipped out a can of Mountain Dew and sipped on it as both her and Jay made their way to the office.

Everyone was already there when they arrived, most looked like they had been here for hours to play and warm up online before the tournament started. Mi-sun wasn't the sort of person who needed to warm up- most days she would wake mid afternoon and play with one eye open and her head resting on her arm, half asleep.

But no one even spared a glance to them as they walked passed, which sent a slight wave of panic through Mi. She had never really been nervous to play, because it was almost a reflex by now... however the serious faces of the boys around her send a crack right through the only self confidence she had.

"Maybe a few games before hand won't hurt.." She quickly stumbled over to her little desk and unloaded her things. 8 cans on Mountain Dew, a 14 can pack of Monsters and three jumbo Watzits bags. They covered almost every surface of the desk, and the whored of 'typical' gamer food finally attracted the eyes of her colleagues.

"Morning guys!" Jungkook skipped through the doors of the office, sending a smile towards everyone in the room. It was the second time seeing his smile, but it stopped quickly when his eyes handed on Mi. ".. and girls..."

She sighed. Was she not 'one of the guys' yet? Sure her chest was, well erm, quite large and she was smaller by a long way compared to everyone else in the room. But her skill and large amount of energy drinks surely meant she was part of them... right?

"Today is competition day! Last years winner was Mark, as we know.." That horrible, big meanie stood up and cheered at his own name, high-fiving a few people. Mi just scowled towards him. "As the defending champ, he starts off the matches with the first game!"

Jungkook then went on explain how it would work, but at this point Mi had zoned out. It was pretty simple to get- everyone would fight someone in a 1v1. The winner would move up and the looser down. This would continue until there is two people left, who will battle it out to find the over all winner.

"Now!" The loud shout jolted her out of her daze and back to his words. "This year it's a little different. The competition is not only open to the public, but the top 20ish players... so it's gonna take a while to find a winner... not only that, but there's been an addition to the list."

Everyone looked at each other, who cares who gets added. The most people there are, the more games there will be. So what if it takes longer, at the point Mi fingers where itching to grab a key board and start tapping.

"I will be playing!" Jungkook smirked, leaning back into his chair. "If the final player can get a single hit on me, I'll offer them a place on team ARMY... permanently."

The whole room gasped loudly. Mark interrupted the stunned atmosphere. "What if, like me, your already in the team. What do I get then when I win?" The cockiness radiating off him made her want to puke.

"Then... they will be promoted to team captain. I'll step down as the leader of team ARMY, and they can have my job."

Everyone's. Jaws. Dropped.

—————
Not edited bc I'm lazy and tired hehe

Ps. remember to vote if u enjoyed ;)