2: 1.2

Yooo nerds how we doin? Sorry I forgot to publish this I'm building a new gaming pc for myself so I was distracted lmao

150K reads... damn that was fast. Even if this isn't my most read book it's my favourite bc yall r so funny-

 Even if this isn't my most read book it's my favourite bc yall r so funny-

Familiar culprit for best comment 👀👀 srly tho pls don't fuck my grass

Mwah
—————

"Jungkook-"

"Ar-are you serious?" His feet stumbled back in a shuddering panic as he tried to grasp ahold of the situation at hand. In front of him right now was his closest friend and well, the girl he kinda loved... in bed together. Mi was still wrapped under a Yoongis arm as he sat up and faced Jungkook head on.

"Calm down. Let us tell y-"

"Tell me what?" His voice broke as a small yelp escaped, "go on, how-how are you gonna get out of thi-this one!" He looked so vulnerable, stood all the way under the door frame with no one beside him. Nothing was near him, and his only line of sight was forward. The bags he was holding had now collapsed at his feet and compressed with a sigh as he lifted his finger and pointed it straight at Mi-suns face.

"Kook- let me just"

"WHY?" His body wracked with an onslaught of sobs and tears, "YOU DIDNT TELL ME... you kept it from me...." It was heartbreaking watching the boys chin quiver and face turn red.

Mi couldn't stand it, she got to her feet and attempted to hug the boy, kiss him, touch him even; anything to make his gut-wrenching crys halt. But she didn't even make it far as his hands shot up in defence, "Jungkook you need to calm down, please. I can tell you everything."

His face turned still. "I already know everything, I just." He breathed in sharply, "I want to know why."

The room was silence except for the occasional snuffle.

"Did someone force you?"

"What? No Jung-"

"Did my parents tell you to?"

"Wait what? They don't like me but they wouldn't want me to hurt you-"

"So this was your idea."

"Jungko-"

"WAS THIS YOUR IDEA?"

Yoongi and Mi shared a solemn glance, knowing what they said next would send mixed messages. But there's not much Mi could do, so she sighed and nodded. "Our. This was our idea."

Jungkook face dropped into more tears.

"But, you don't get it. We came her-"

"No I do get it." His big doe eyes glistening as they looked up, the light bouncing off each tear as if it was holy water or had blessed by angels. "You both did this on your own,

You both tried to help me."

His long arms lunged forward and crushed Mi in a bear hug, several snuffles still to be heard. He buried his neck deeper and deeper into her embrace, muttering countless of thank you's and I love you's. it was pretty clear to say Mi didn't know how to respond, and peeled the boy off her in an attempted to clear her confusion.

"You're... happy?"

"I just-" he wiped his nose with his sleeve, "I thought I couldn't do it when my parents asked me to find my brother. I have so much work and the only time I have off is to sleep. I didn't think I could even see my brother before his wedding. But then, as I was closing my curtains, thinking all hope was gone, I saw Yoongis car wasn't there."

"Omg," Mi turned round and smacked his arm, "I told you we should have got the train."

"I saw on find my iPhone you were in Busan, and well I had to come." He smiled widely, gesturing the elder to join in with the hugging. "I didn't believe you had gone for me."

"Is that why your were upset?" Mi cupped his face in her hands, "you thought we had been forced to do it?... You weren't upset bc we shared a bed."

"Ahhh you know I trust you with more than my own life, plus it's freezing- so I'd do the same. You couldn't cheat on me, I'm too hot."

The air lightened and everyone giggle, relaxing in their surroundings, "well he said it, not me!" The girl gave him one final kiss on the cheek before Yoongi stepped in.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you. It was my idea not too, I just didn't want to stress you even more." The elders sheilds dropped and for the first time in foreverrrr he looked warm and welcoming. "But please, don't ever cry like that again. My conscious can't handle it, idiot." Andddd just like that he was one again straight faced.

The group continued to hug it out, and eventually settled back down on the small bed, all three snuggling up together with the previously sobbing boy now happy dreaming in the middle.

Mi didn't fall to sleep so easily though. She watched the boy to her side, admiring not only his features but his mind set. He trusted her. He trusted her a lot. He trusted her so much that when he caught her in the same bed as his best friend, his first thought was if someone had forced them to do it; forced them to go out together alone. This loving, caring boy only thought of Mi as perfect, like she could do no wrong.

Her eyes glazed over such beautiful skin in a slow trance, but her thoughts danced like a blazing fire around her head. She wasn't as perfect as he thought she was. Today proved that. She loved someone, so she should have refused to sleep in the same bed as someone else, right? Or was it okay? Jungkook thought it was, but everything she did in his eyes was okay.

Mi wasn't perfect. She knew that. But now an even bigger truth had come to mind, one that wasn't so easy to dismiss. This girl wasn't perfect like he thought she was; no she was messed up inside. The dark thoughts and faded past proved how much of a wreck she really was behind her happy facade. But most importantly,

This girl clearly wasn't good enough for him.

—————

👀👀👀👀👀👀👀 did I meme right?

Ps. Remember to vote if you hate me bc this is only the stArt of shit to come 😘