1.5

Ahh it's like 4am and I'm soo tired. "Need to get some sleep soon lmao" - the life of a kpop Stan 24/7
—————

"And.... GO!"

The game began. It was Mi vs the dick head. She didn't know his name yet, but insults where more than okay to replace whatever it was. He really was a dickhead and well, he needed to be put in his place.

"There's no chance she will win, he's second in the world rankings." The boys laughed collectively. Jay had left to make a call, and well, most of the men surrounding her had strayed to support the 'enemy'.

The match was just her fighting him. No other players, monster or missions to complete. Him against her. Weapons? Only their fists. This made Mi comfortable though, she'd spent hours fighting with no weapons to improve her skill and well, it was what she was best in.

They started slow. Checking out how fast the other could react when one threw a punch. "I have to admit, you are fast.. for a woman." He leaned forward in his chair. "But you don't have the skill like I do."

Pffff. Mi didn't feel the need to respond. She was focused. The last year she had studied every move in the game, especially the ones from team ARMY, and she knew exactly what he would pull.

Just like clockwork, he went in for a kick, and she took her chance. Dodging the attack, she attacked herself faster than you could blink.

Game. Over.

"ARE YOU KIDDING?!" They all erupted into loud shouting. He threw the mouse down and stormed towards her while the other boys argued in disbelief. "You cheated, didn't you?"

She shook her head and plaster a warm smile on her face. "I'm sorry that you lost, I guess an incompetent woman like me should only stand and be pretty... right?"

"WHY YOU LITTLE-" He raised his arm in the air, and although she was fearless through a screen; in real life Mi shuddered at the though of conflict.

He glared in completely fury at her and swung his arm down. It dropped faster and faster like a rocket taking off towards her head. Gosh this would hurt, she lifted her arms up to the sky and prepared for the beating and-

"STOP!"

And deep, loud command echoed through the room.

Silence...

Mi felt nothing.