4.5

I'm so excited for this book now that I've actually planned an ending... I apologise in advance

Also it's like super long this chap... I don't apologise :)
—————

Mi ran through the rain to the building entrance and threw herself inside. The weather was dreadful, but it made the atmosphere seem more spooky and eventful. All the lights in the building where off except for a trail of purple fairy lights which led her to the back of the building. She could hear the loud speakers booming from a few rooms down, but first she had to meet up with Jungkook.

In all honesty, she had missed being herself around him. This was her time to finally let loose with a friend and enjoy herself.

"Kook?" She sidestepped into the room, careful not to trip over a pumpkin on the floor. "I came!"

Comedically, a rushed boy ran out of his office door, still stumbling while trying to put on his shoes. "I'm here, I'm here." He fell briefly after finally slipping his feet in the black boots and ran over to the girl. "Oh wow, our masks are matching!"

Both where black, fancy and dripping with glitter. But Mi couldn't work out what was happening with the rest of Jungkooks outfit. "W-What are you meant to be?"

"You can't tell?" He voice dropped. "I'm the German inventor Ralph Baer, he created gaming!"

"Right..." this poor kid. "You look like a vampire, in that black suit." They both giggle, seemed they looked like a couple costume, despite Jungkooks intentions.

"Well, people can believe what they want. Should we go in?" He bowed in front of her and held his hand openly forward, "M'lady?"

This was it, no second guessing her feeling now. No time to back out and reassess her situation. This was it. She reached out and clasped his hand tightly. "Lead the way."

The cafeteria was used for the party room, Mi had never eaten in here but she knew what it looked like. Even when she was decorating just hours ago it still looked like a canteen but now the lights where off and the tables moved, there was an eery dark orange lighting that transformed the area. They walk in with out holding hands, only moments before getting to the door they had realised and let go awkwardly.

But for once the in history of this whole building- there was more girls here than boys. Groups of boys huddling in the corners out of nervousness and the dance floor was flooded with slutty cats and revealing angles. It was overwhelming, so Mi and Jungkook took cover near the side lines with the others.

"DAE!" The girl screamed over the booming music, hugging the cute clown. Everyone was anonymous so it was hard to tell who was who, but Mi spotted the boys short height and long hair spilling out the wig and knew instantly.

"Heyyy gurllll, how you doing?" He slurred his words, hugging her back.

"Dae, this is Mi-sun, my friend." Jungkook separated the two after the smaller boy refused to let go.

"Ohhhhh, Mi it's been a while, right!" He winked at her, obviously in his drunken state referring to the fact that he knew her double identity.

"Yeah yeah, kook let's get a drink." She grabbed Jungkooks arm tightly and pulled him away before any questions could be asked about the strange conversation. But before they even made it to the beverages, a force propelled Mi backwards.

Both stumbled, looking dumbfounded to the half naked vampire. "Jungkoookieee, your here." Yuris drink was spilling everywhere as she leant in to kiss her boss.

Luckily, he dodged and she hit his shoulder lightly. "Hi, Yuri I'm guessing."

"Omg, look we are both vampires! Such a couples costume," she continued to cling, "but there's a girl next to you. I'm sOrry but he's with me, go find another batty guy." Her mouth was practically a waterfall of spit.