6.1

Ya no I was so tempted to end the book that last chap- after ruining yall LMAO

but don't worry, I'll make sure to end it in an even meaner way. BUT THERE IS GONNA BE A SEQUAL REMEMBER!! SO ILL END IT, AND THEN CARRY ON IN THIS 'BOOK' BUT THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN BOOK 2

 BUT THERE IS GONNA BE A SEQUAL REMEMBER!! SO ILL END IT, AND THEN CARRY ON IN THIS 'BOOK' BUT THE CHAPTERS WILL BE IN BOOK 2

Flattery gets your everywhere 😘

—————

The rain poured down harder and harder on the three friends as they stood unknowing of what to do. Mi and Dae hid together under a lamppost while Jungkook was still in the open. No one had said a word, not even Mi. She had none to say, but the weather was getting worse and the younger didn't have many layers on.

"Kook... let's all go inside? Yeah?" Dae agreed, being the first to walk back to the carpark. But Jungkook didn't answer. He stood helplessly as water dropped off each fingertip and into the puddle forming around him. Mi-sun's eyes stung at the sight, she had never seen him so still... "Jungkook please..."

His white shirt was completely transparent, and his blue jeans stuck helpless to his toned thighs. But this time Mi couldn't even begin to drool, for the boys face matched the weather. Before Dae could get out of slight, Jungkook knelt down slowly and picked up a small stone before herding to the back of the other boy. Da took a few steps back towards to two with an angry look.

"Why?" Was all Jungkook said. His voice deep and broken.

Dae looked towards Mi briefly, "why do I like her?" His laugh was completely out of nowhere, "I mean who wouldn't?! Ever since I found out Sun-mi was Mi and I saw her playing and-"

"What?!" Jungkook strode over to the girl and took her hand harshly. "You told him? You told him before me?"

Mi didn't know what to say, his eyes were piercing tunnels into her heart as they drilled with sadness and tears. "I di-didnt... he just found out and-"

That was the limit for Jungkook. He thought the whole time Mi had liked him too and they had slowly gotten closer. But it seemed he was delusional, and had been lead by false hope again. His head nodded slightly and he started to walk away, the opposite direction to where everyone else was.

Dae smiled sympathetically before running to find an umbrella for them both. But Mi didn't want to, no she didn't need it. In that second, she released she didn't need anything at all-only Jungkook.

"JUNGKOOK WAIT!" Her legs dashed as she followed where he was last seen by her. But as she turned the corner no one was in sight. "No oh no oh no, whatdoidowhatdoido?!?" Her fingers shakily grabbed hold of her phone and dialled every number she had for him.

Work, personal, extra personal, gaming accounts, even the phone in his dorm room. None prevailed... but then her eyes caught it, the last chance of hope.

So she pressed down on the screen and held the phone tightly to her ear slowly. It almost rang all the way through, until at the last second when Hope was almost lost and quiet voice picked up.

"Ye?" He was sounding stubborn as usual.

"Yes, hi Erm Yoon- this is Mi-su-sun ye erm hi Yoongi..." Her eyes begged for a break from the persistent water flow.

"Whats that nois- wait why are you crying?" His voice could have showed the slightest amount of emotion, but no one could tell.

"I can't- I need help, please I need-need your help."

"My help?"

"I'm at the bridge outside the, the gaming centre we-we went to tttoday..." her shakily voice was now howling.

"At the b-bridge?" For the first time he sounded concerned. "Mi-sun, what's happened?"

"It's Jung-Ju-Jungkook... he just le-left and I don't know whereiamanditsrainingandhessadandidontknowhowtofindhim..." her stutters turned into full on rambles as she paced back and forth along the bridge.

But 'Jungkook' was the only thing Yoongi needed to hear before he was up and running to his car. It was clear to tell he had never really done exercise at any point in his life by the heavy breaths. "Shelter under the bridge, I'll be there in 10"

And he hung up. Mi gazed around solemnly. This was right, this was her fault. Her needed to do something. So she tried his phone again.

It answer.

"Jungkook? JUNGKOOK?" Her crying was so extreme that she was coughing and spluttering into the speaker. "Wh-where are you Jungkook!?"

Pure silence.

"Jungkook please! Say something! Tell me your alright!"

No answer once again. Mi kept the phone close to her ear as she ran across the bridge and towards a black car pulling up. The grumpy boy jumped out with an umbrella. He saw by her face and the phone clutched tightly that he wasn't speaking.

"Jungkook please." N o t h I n g.

"Mi, let's walk around this street. He can't have gone far." For some reason, he didn't sound sarcastic or tired. Yoongis voice was completely different and so where his actions. He wrapped a coat around the girls shoulders and they both walked around. "Is he not speaking?"

"No, he-he won't reply..."

The boy cursed under his breath. "I'll call Jin to bring some towels and blankets. He's good in these situations..."

It occurred to Mi then that Yoongi wasn't exactly the best to call at this time. Jin had plan after back up plan, Namjoon was clearly the smartest and the younger boys knew Jungkook better than anyone... but there was something about Yoongi that made Mi think of him first.

He always watched from the sides, examining people but never talking. He was one of those boys who could suss out what you're like and your whole life story from just one look. But the main reason she called him, she knew deep down under that tough shell he cared the most. And he would do anything for his friends.

Both of them stopped walking when the street in front became a dead end. Mi shivered slightly, continuously checking behind her for movement. Yoongi could see a wash of terror over her.

"Hey, are you good?"

"Yyyeah..." she looked back once again. It was obvious she didn't want to go down the street.

"Jungkook told me never to talk you down a street like this... there's no point continuing on if we havnt found him by now. Give him another call."

Her phone clicked open and she called his number once again. It answered on the first ring. She whaled into the speaker once more, begging for him to appear. Even if he never wanted to see her or if he hated her guts; it didn't matter. She just wanted him here.

"yes" a timid voice on the other side responded.

"Jungkook?" Her heart stopped. "Jungkook where are you? Please, you-your hurting me..."

"Im here." He spoke clearly. Too clearly, in fact, for it to come out of a phone speaker. She turned her head behind her and saw the gauge outline of a the tall boy.

He walked towards them both with some slightly wilted flowers dangling from his hands. There where puddles of rainwater in the bottom as he lifted them towards Mi.

"This was for you. I prepared them for today." He saw Yoongi standing next to the girl. They both look frightened of his sate. Red eyes, bleeding hands and wearing no shoes . "I was going to ask you

To be my girlfriend." The bouquet dropped to the flooded floor with a splash, and so did more of the ruined girls tears.