2: 4.0 pt.1 (the final)

Okay- so my dream has come true...

420 k reads? Like, come on- nothing will ever beat that :0 I love u guys so much (edit its now like 438k u guys are too fast )

I think I'm also going to edit this book A LOT once it's done so if it changed a lil I'm sorry, but ye THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU NERDS-

(I literally had to re read my whole book to find all the loose ends so I can tie them up 😅 so sorry this took so long [literally weeks I'm so sorry] I've been cringing over here)
Here it is...the ending (PART 1)
—————

"She looks so- so" Amber couldn't find the words, a small tear escaping down her cheek.

"Fuck it, she looks badass as fuck!" Marcy jumped where she stood, making sure all the girls stood in line. "We just walk in front of her, okay? Everyone, get in your pairs!"

Mi-sun finally stopped talking to staff and made her way to the flock of bridesmaids. "I don't think you guys are as in sync in real life as you are in the game." She laughed at their terrible formation. "Just stand next to someone and walk slow, like the rehearsal we did. You'll be fine!"

They didn't feel fine, Kuomi was already sobbing quietly and it was clear Nahee was half way through a panic attack. "I don't- I'd not feel so good-" Candy, on the other hand, looked worse. And for once, spoke up.

Her voice was slightly deeper than expected for such a bubbly girl, and Mi wanted to cry then and there for being allowed to hear it. "Girls, the faster we can do this crap, the faster we do it, the faster we get cake."

"Mi, your about to get fucking married..." Amber was lost for words.

She flattened out her wedding dress, the black material adorning all light. "I know, I know.. I'm just trying to play it cool." The door in front swung open.

"Because your nervous?"

"Because I need to throw up and pee." They whispered as the first two girls slowly walked forward. Soon, each pair went, and Mi was left standing alone.

Okay, she's got this. Slowly, her feet stepped forward, and she entered the room. The walk to the front was quite far, compared to where they had practiced, and Mi wasn't sure she could make it with out tripping somewhere.

The whole room stood up, family and, the majority being, friends all 'awed' as her little feet strode forward, dark dress trailing behind in a humbling fashion. It was only when Mi got half way that she saw it, in a corner right at the back. An oldish couple with two young boys. Her heart stopped, and so did her legs.

"Mi? Mi!" The bridesmaids had already made it to the podium, and where stuck trying to silently signal to her. The crowd looked confused as she just stared out, shoulders dropping and eyes welling up.

"Hey-" Jungkook suddenly appeared by her side, taking her hand with a soft squeeze. "Let's deal with that later, yeah?"

Mi looked up to his eyes, and his wide smile. He was so happy. "Yeah.." The boy slowly walked with her up to the front, everyone watching sudden balling out tears from Jungkooks caring actions, from just how much love they had.