3.5

GUYS IM CRYING! The comments some of your write make me so happy, I can only update so fast but with your motivation I can do it a lot quicker :
Make sure to comment and/or vote so ik people actually read this crap. If not- might just yeet outta here 🤷‍♀️ love yall 💜
—————

Her legs carried her to the front of the building once again. Toilets where across from reception, so all she had to do it pass through the crowd of nerdy boys with out disturbances or she would, most definitely, pee herself.

"Hey, nova!" God damn it!

"Hello?" She turned on her heels sternly, sending an annoyed glare. Oh great, it was a team ARMY member. His name didn't come to mind, but Mi knew instantly that he was the guy who won the competition last year from his aggravating bright red hair.

"Congrats on getting in. I mean, my tournament was a lot harder because I wasn't friends with the opponents or a girl in a short skirt, but what ever. You tried your best." He ruffled his own hair dramatically, menacingly grinning.

Ahhh, the need for the toilet was growing just too powerful. But this guy needed to be put in place. "Oh, you think you had it rough? Awe poor man not having equal rights to females. Why don't I lock you up for years and ignore you till so many people die I just HAVE to make it 'fair' when in reality nothing has changed; pay gaps still exist and there is still a lack of women leaders, not to mention ridiculous standards for beauty and opportunity in the workplace!"

It came out fast, but Mi regretted nothing. She was sick of men calling out unfairness, when all she got was being treated different to men. That's right, she threw her feminism right in his smug little face. He didn't seem to be smart enough to understand.

"What? Because your woman it's okay then?" He laughed once more. That's it, Mi's bladder would have to wait.

"There you go again with your toxic masculinity and need to put people down. No, men are also treated extremely unfairly when it comes to expression and self discovery. But, just because I'm a woman you had the guts to come and mock me?" Mi could feel her cheeks heating up drastically. A small group had formed around them, watching her speech.

"If correct, I remember when you won you didn't have to face Mr Jeon in the last round. No no, you last competitor was a seven year old boy who hacked into the game to the last round and practically let you win. Coincidentally, I seem to remember he had the same last name as you, and seemed to address you in a very relaxed tone." The girl, who was now practically on fire, remembers watching the final at home. He had cheated, it was obvious his younger brother had somehow got into the last game and let him win. Sure, the boy was a good player, but everyone seemed to ignore the foul play. Mi, on the other hand, couldn't let it go.

"W-what are you saying?" His smirk began to get wiped off his unshaven face.

"I'm saying, if you can't seem understand, that if you have a problem with me you should fight it out with me. 1v1, show me that I clearly didn't deserve the win." This time, it was the girls turn to send a sickly, menacing grin across. The crowd muttered around them, and the boy in front seemed to shudder and retreat.

"Now if you'll excuse me," he eyes caught the signs to the toilets, "I'm busy."

And she strutted off to the restrooms.

####
-incoming message from jk-

Jk: why are you taking so long? 😩
Do you even know where the bathrooms are?

Mi: sorry I got lost 🤷‍♀️
I asked someone for directions dw

Jk: okay, come back when ur done :)
I need to sort out a commotion in the reception 😒

Mi: uhh... ok..😅

####

The text came threw from Jungkook just as she finished washing her hands. She quickly checked herself in the mirror. Messy hair and a rosy red blush - just great. Mi picked herself up tall, and strutted out.

She started to walk back the way she had come when a hand grabbed her shoulder. "Not so fast, missy." She turned to face a serious face.

"I didn't think you'd come and pick me up. I know which way to go-" she laughed, but then she saw the boy hiding behind Jungkook tall frame. "Oh..."

"I see you don't only get into fights online." His head shook side to side for a little too long. The comedy of the situation was no longer present.

"Well, you see, I don't like conflict. But he came at me with the whole gender excuse and I just had to-"

"Stop." He walked to her side, and whispered in her ear. "Why are you such a trouble maker? You always make me worry."

Mi send a sorry glance to Jungkook. And then she turned to the snitch, "look. I'm sorry I made you feel small and your masculine values don't tolerate that-"

"Mi!" He cut in once again. "Just, there's no point apologising. You upset someone with you fiery little attitude, but he also said some unacceptable things. Let's sort this out like gamers. Duel."

"Oh god." Mi chimed happily.

"Oh god..." the boy spluttered sadly.

And so they both fought it out online. It lasted 2 minutes 16 seconds. "You tried your best..." the winner beamed in accomplishment. "Next time, make sure you can walk the walk before you talk the stupid ass talk."

Jungkook sighed at the blue haired victor striding from the desk towards him. "Ahh, she's always gotta prove herself." He pointed his finger playfully at her nearing face, "What the hell am I gonna do you with..."

All she did was smile back.