I would explain to her my whole Brooke story, my pain, how Harry had made me feel better. But she wouldn't listen. Just saying the words would be a waste of breath. So instead I keep my head down, staring at Phoebe's hot pink toenails and praying that Caitlin would come back and stop it all.

"You think Harry's gonna like someone who just throws herself onto him like that? You REALLY think he's gonna wanna be with someone like you?! Get OVER him, Nina! Just FORGET about him, because he DOESN'T LIKE YOU!"

I don't care if Phoebe is the scariest person in the world right now; I'm not about to listen to this. I look up at her, straight into her eyes, and she almost looks surprised at me.

"You know what?" I whisper, standing up and forcing Phoebe to step back a foot. "You're right. I am a liar." Phoebe stares at me, her eyes wide and her lips pursed. I can practically see the steam coming out of her ears.

"I did lie," I continue slowly. "The boys did mention you when they invited me to lunch." I cock my head to one side, doing my best to give a pitiful smile. "But they didn't plan on inviting you."

"I bet they did," Phoebe snaps, crossing her arms again.

"Nope," I say confidently. "But, now that I think about, they did plan on inviting Lauren."

I can see the sting from my words across Phoebe's face. I don't feel the least bit sorry for her. "Then why did she stay in the hotel with me all day today?" she commands.

"Because, oh, there was something else the boys said..." I trail of dramatically, pretending to think. "Now what was it... oh yeah!" I look up into Phoebe's menacing eyes. "They didn't wanna invite Lauren because then you would know about it. And you know why they didn't want that? Because you're a little... 'much'." I use my fingers to make quotes on the last word.

At first, Phoebe just stands there, shocked. I can tell that my words hurt by the look on her face. But almost as soon as her pain comes, it leaves. She brushes past me and shoves my shoulder so hard that I'm positive I'll have a bruise the next morning.

"Ouch!" I rub my shoulder as I watch Phoebe fumble through my things on he desk. "Hey! Get away from our stuff!"

I rush over to pull her away but I'm stopped by a huge wave of water moving through the air. It splashes onto me and I gasp from the freezing water as it soaks through my coral blouse. I look up through my soaked eyelashes to see Phoebe standing in front of me, an empty water bottle in her hand. It's the one that I had left open on the desk earlier today.

"Don't. Get. Near me," she threatens, her voice shaky and terrifying. Not that I can move, though. My hair sticks to my face and my shirt is plastered to my stomach, leaving me stiff and uncomfortable.

"Oh my god," I mumble, blinking back tears as I shake the water off my arms. "I can't believe you did that..."

"Believe it," Phoebe snaps before grabbing something by the TV and turning around. She holds out two lanyards in her hand and I see Caitlin and my VIP passes from yesterday. I had set them aside so we could keep them as souvenirs. Of course, I hadn't thought to hide them because I didn't expect for Phoebe to crash into my room...

"Put those down," I whisper, my voice cracking. I can feel the tears start to come, but I force myself to blink them back, refusing to cry in front of Phoebe. She holds up the passes so they're dangling inches away from my face.

"Put them down?" she taunts, waving them back and forth. "Kay. I'll put them down." She lowers her hand and I expect her to drop the passes, but instead she folds them against each other and rips them right in two.

Oh. My. God.

I gasp and bring my hands to my mouth, sending water droplets flying across the desk. Phoebe won't stop, though, and she keeps rotating the torn VIP passes, tearing them up into smaller and smaller pieces. I'm frozen and can do nothing but watch as my pass turns into four, then eight, then sixteen little pieces.

"There," Phoebe finally says, throwing the paper onto me like confetti. The little pieces of paper flutter around me, some landing on the ground, others sticking to my wet clothes. "I let them go."

She gives me one final smirk before marching to the door and leaving my room, slamming it shut behind her. I look down at my soaked clothes and the little pieces of my momento from the best day of my life. I've never felt so alone. There's nothing that could possibly make this situation worse. I can't think of anything better to do now, so I drop to the floor, sit against the bed, and burst into tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: NOOOO NINA DONT CRY DDD'; )):

WHO ELSE HATES PHOEBE!? (No hate to anyone who's name is Phoebe, I JIST HATE THIS PHOEBE -__-")

ANYWAYYY hope you enjoyed this chappie! Some people are just so impatient *COUGHUKNOWWHOYOUARECOUGH*

Anyway don't forget to vote or comment PLEASE IM LIKE DESPERATE... Kinda... ANYWAY CHAPTER 25 SHOULD BE OUT TOMORROW SO PLEASE BBBEEE PATIENT (: Love ya'll (:

-C.M