Chapter 146: The Hands of Time.

Începe de la început

"Make sense." (Y/N) said with a shrug. "Thanks for summoning us by the way." Wrayth commented to (Y/N) as he handed over her take out boxes.

(Y/N) feed some to her motorbike. Who greedily scarfs it down. "Thank Morro." (Y/N) said feeding the living reptilian motorbike some more. "He's the one who recommended you lot. That goes double for Soul Archer. Morro mentioned that you were alive during the Serpentine Wars." (Y/N) pointed out. Soul Archer glanced at Morro with a nervous look on his face.

"Relax. She only wants information." Morro explained to the nervous ghost. "Oh." Soul Archer said rubbing the back of his neck.

"So, Soul Archer. What do you know?" (Y/N) politely asked as she opened her own takeaway box.

"The Serpentine War also known as the Anacondrai Wars was a conflict that took place at least forty years ago as far as I can tell anyway." Soul Archer said rubbing his chin time didn't really mean much to a ghost.

"It was fought between the five tribes of the Serpentine with the Anacondrai as generals and the Elemental Masters serving as leaders of the people of Ninjago."

"The conflict was a desperate one, made more so by the presence of the Anacondrai under Arcturus. The alliance of the Elemental Masters fought back. But they had never seen the likes of an Anacondrai warrior. They were bigger, smarter, natural leaders on the battlefield. The Anacondrai were a proud tribe who fought with every ounce of venom. There was no greater warrior in the land. And with them in command, they proved to be too much for the alliance to handle."

"Eventually, under the leadership of Wu and Lord Garmadon, the Elemental Masters took control of the alliance that saw some victory against the Serpentine."

"I know of two battles. One at Jamanakai Village where the Elemental Masters were forced to retreat upon the arrival of the Anacondrai. And that a crucial battle in the war took place at Birchwood Forest, with the Elemental Alliance fighting Arcturus and his Anacondrai, but the master of earth turned on the others and this battle was lost as well." Soul Archer said. "That's as far as I know."

"Do you know how the wars started?" (Y/N) asked. "I believe the Serpentine struck first." Soul Archer said.

"Hm... That's actually not the case." (Y/N) calmly responded. "But I would expect you to know that." She added with a melancholy smile.

"Shall I tell you what really started the war?" (Y/N) said offering to enlighten the ghost warrior. Soul Archer carefully nodded. Still unsure of (Y/N) and her temperament. The fact that she was so calm was what was so frightening to the ghost.

"General Arcturus. Had a daughter. A human daughter. Called Eris. She was the Master of Karma and the Elemental Masters didn't like that so they tried to kidnap her along with her own daughter, Hela." (Y/N) explained with a calm and even tone.

"You see the war started because one of the Elemental Masters killed Eris and at the time it was believed Hela was killed as well." (Y/N) said with a small smirk.