Chapter 153: Secrets Discovered Part 2.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 370K views and 11.7K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! And yes I've heard the news that Tommy Andreasen (One of the co-creators of Ninjago) said: "Keep in mind that the Hand of Time could have dropped out of time already and could be around scheming."

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

At the swamp, Acronix was showing off one of the Time Blades to Cyrus Borg for the inventor to use in the apparatus.

"Here. For the apparatus." Acronix said, handing Cyrus the Time Blade.

"I-I-I'm not ready for that. You-You cannot rush good design." Cyrus stuttered as he objected.

"Says the man who released three updates to the BorgPad in one year. Stop stalling!" Krux shouts at the inventor. Making Cyrus shrink in his wheelchair.

"Or your time may run out." Supreme Commander Machia threatens as she stepped out of the shadows with (Y/N) in tow.

"Uh. Yes, ma'am." Cyrus gulped in fear causing the twins to laugh.

Cyrus just wanted to go home to Borg Tower and his adorable little assistant Min-droid. Even though Min-Droid was the shortest of all the Nindroids, he was surprisingly the most effective fighter among them. And that fact alone made Cyrus wished the little guy was here with him right now.

"Ah, you've returned." Acronix said, turning his attention to the pair that entered the room. "And with (Y/N) in tow. No trouble?" Krux asks the Vermillion Samurai.

"We encountered the Water Ninja but (Y/N)'s associates took care of her." Supreme Commander Machia dutifully answered.

"You wanted to speak to me?" (Y/N) says in an icy tone. If this wasn't important she was going to be very ticked off that they pulled her away from her investigating.

"Yes. We have an offer to make to you that we think you will be more than happy to take us up on." Krux says with a smirk. "Yes. Plus we would like for you to sing a few songs about our triumph!" Acronix practically shouted in excitement.

"Why must you always undercut important moments for me?" Krux whined at his little brother.

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____