Chapter 154: Pause and Effect.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Wow! 370K views and 11.7K votes. Thank you all so much for reading! And yes I've heard the news that Tommy Andreasen (One of the co-creators of Ninjago) said: "Keep in mind that the Hand of Time could have dropped out of time already and could be around scheming."

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

Lloyd lays out their map as he goes over the plan while he waits for the others.

"And if we do this right, we can find Master Wu, save Cyrus Borg, rescue everyone who was kidnapped and stop the Hands of Time. But it'll take stealth, concentration and precise execution." Lloyd said.

"And where does the slug fit in?" Jay said with a big smile on his face. "What slug?" Lloyd asked in confusion.

"Aah! That one!" Cole wailed as he tried to get the slug off his shoulder. "Ew! Ew! Ew! It's so big! So gross!" Cole shouted. Lloyd and Jay laugh as Cole desperately tries to dislodge the slug.

Nya and Kai soon joined the others. "Hey, guys. What'd we miss?" Nya said, running up to them with her brother in tow.

"Hahaha! Cole freaking out over a slug." Jay laughed. "And Lloyd laying out the plan of attack." Zane giggled. It was obvious Zane didn't quite get the joke. "Hehe. But mostly Cole freaking out." Jay chuckled.

"As I was saying, Zane will use his sensors to locate Cyrus Borg while Jay and Cole rescue the workers from the warehouse. I'll get Master Wu, who's probably in the holding cell. Kai and Nya, you have the toughest job locating Krux and Acronix. So you take the map." Lloyd said handing it over.

"And (Y/N)?" Nya quietly asked as her brother went over the map. "I-I don't know." Lloyd admitted to the team. "I-we-she-" Lloyd struggled to get the right words out.

"We can do that. Right, Kai?" Nya said changing the subject. "Barracks, holding cell..." Kai mumbled as he memorized the map.

"Ahem. Kai?" Nya said, trying to get his attention. "That's the mess hall and... what's this-" Kai said coming across something on the map. "Kai!" Nya hisses at her brother snapping him out of singular focus.

"What? Yeah, yeah, we got it. Let's go." Kai said, finally paying attention.

"Remember, stealth is key. Everyone knows what they're doing?" Lloyd said.

"On it." Cole and Jay said.