Chapter 73: The Wailing Alps

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

(Third Person P.O.V)

The ninjas were standing on the bounty's deck no one seemed in a good mood. Jay was angry, Cole was depressed, Kai was anxious and Zane was still talking like a pirate.

"What's up with you Zaptrap?" Kai teased trying to break the tension in the air. "Shut up Kai. I'm in no mood for your or Nya's stupid mind games." Jay growled at the ninja of fire.

Kai was taken back. "What is that supposed to mean?" Kai questioned a hostile Jay.

"Both of you stay the hell away from me. All I want to do is save Lloyd and (Y/N) and I want to do it with as little interaction with either of you." Jay growled as he shoved past Kai wanting to get away from the red ninja.

"What brought that on?" Zane said his pirate voice making it a little hard to hear him.

"Guys we need you down below." Nya called out to the boys who headed below deck.

"Without your mechs, you'll never be able to survive the extreme condition's on your own, I've also installed headsets into your hoods for easy communication." Nya instructed the ninja.

"Then let's gear up, we have one big mountain to climb." Kai said with a smile.

"Tell me, Zane, how tall is this mountain?" Jay said bluntly it was clear to everyone the tension in the room.

"The precise elevation of the wailing Alps be well over three leagues and 28 fathoms." Zane said his pirate voice failing to put a smile on Jay's face.

"Remember once you get to the peak, you'll only have one shot to shoot the blind man's eye don't miss." Ronin teased the ninja.

"I don't know guys you had time to practice. Maybe I should sit this one out." Cole said unsure of what to do.

"Don't even think about it. You may be a ghost but you're still part of the team." Kai said trying to comfort him but failing normal the was Jay's job but Jay was in no mood to cheer anyone up.