Chapter 143: Lloyd VS (Y/N).

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Thank you all so very much; Chaotic Shattering has reached; 308K views and 9.9K votes. Thanks for reading and have fun deciphering the lyrics.

Also, My_Inner_Pierce has done a review/reading of the first chapter of Chaotic Shattering and would love for everyone to check it out as well as let her know what you think. Link below.

(Third Person P.O.V)

__ Nexo Knights __

When (Y/N) awoke early that morning she let out a loud groan and puts her head under the pillow as an attempt to block out the light and the annoying sounds of early morning.

She knew there was something wrong. It was that horrible feeling she felt every morning except it was even worse magnified tenfold. She wanted to run away and hide, to never return and never be greeted by whatever this was going to be.

(Y/N) briefly wondered if it was because of yesterday with what happened with her right arm. "Damn, you Hela!" (Y/N) cursed in her mind. (Y/N) ran her hand over her birthmark. You couldn't see it but you could feel the outlines of it. Hela had thought herself so clever hiding it in the same place as her birthmark. "So no one would ever find it." (Y/N) hissed bitterly at her arm.

She couldn't understand why she was feeling this way. What was the cause for the aggressive chills that ran down her spine as she tried to move? Whatever was happening couldn't be any worse than yesterday, she was certain of that. So (Y/N) decided to just take the risk she climbed out of her bed and instantly was hit with a wave full of uncomfortableness.

There was a sudden loud bang at the door that almost made her jump. "Darling, it's time to wake up." The Siren of Seaguard called from the other side of the door. "I am already awake, Siren." (Y/N) called back through the closed door.

"Excellent." Siren stated with an excited tone in her voice. "Your opponent has already chosen his challenge. You are to leave at once to reach the chosen battleground." Siren informed her. "Who will be accompanying me?" (Y/N) asked. "Pythor was supposed to be supervising you but he seems to have upset Queen Selma something fierce, something about dereliction of duty." Siren exclaimed with dramatic glee.

"And this means?" (Y/N) asks. "Queen Selma herself has declared she will be the supervising attendant for this challenge to ensure that everything is kept above board. I have also been informed that Echo will be assuming her as well. The remaining members of the Treble Makers will be staying behind to guard Pythor to ensure no funny business is to befall due to his interference." Siren explained.

"I trust in the judgement of the council of the alliance." (Y/N) reported. "Ah, to think that will no longer be the main power in the lands for our kind soon you will be crowned Queen." The Siren of Seaguard chuckled in delight.