Chapter 119: Chaos; the dark side of Karma.

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(N/N) = Your Nickname.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

Author's Note: Writer's block sucks! XP

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ Ninjago ____

"Why are all the castles so bricking tall here?!" Chaos screamed over the honking traffic of New Ninjago city violently honked at the pair in the middle of the road.

"Hey! Get out of the road!" A man in a red sports car shouted at Chaos. "Suck a brick, human!" Chaos retorted back. "Maybe we shouldn't antagonise these people. We don't know what they are capable of." Robin warned Chaos.

"Alright you little pest!" The man shouted getting out of his car.

Chaos' eyes glinted with mischief as her opponent stepped forward. "Chaos don't-" Robin pleaded with the chaotic evil before him. But it was far too late the foolish man had sealed his fate.

No sooner had the rude man opened his mouth to yell at Chaos once more. Did emit muffled yells when he found himself strapped into a straitjacket and hanging from a streetlight his ankles.

The nervous, gagged man eyebrows twitch in puzzlement. Chaos turns and bows to the captive.

Chaos burst into wild laughter at the man's confusion. "Chaos as a knight of the realm I order you to desist your actions at once." Robin ordered. All Chaos did was roll her eyes at the boy's demands.

"That means nothing to me. Other than your the bad guy." Chaos pointed out to the Knight.

"What?" Robin shouted. "A knight stands for shivery, order and-" "And the oppression of anyone who isn't a rich human." Chaos butted in.

"Lies." Robin spat back at the child. "Truth." Chaos countered. "You knight oppress monsters just because we don't look the same as you." Chaos added, a stern look on her face as she stared Robin down. Robin swatted the air in Chaos direction not caring to continue this fight with the girl.

"Hey, you two!" A voice shouted and the pair turned to look at police officers Tommy and Simon.