Ovulating

Christian's POV

"Pregnant? I mean I know we weren't using protection but are you serious?"

She opened her period tracking app and showed me. "I mean I didn't take a test, I just woke up feeling sick. And I'm ovulating. I just didn't think it would be a possibility since I have a hard time."

"Cas if you knew you were ovulating why didn't you tell me before we did anything last night?" She shrugged. "Come on Cas, I need a better answer than that."

"I hadn't checked the app until this morning. I guess we'll have to wait so I can take pregnancy test. I'm really hoping I'm just sick."

"Whatever happens, I'll be okay with. I know you only wanted three but I would like a fourth. Didn't think it would happen this soon but it's whatever."

She leaned over and kissed me for a couple of seconds. I rubbed her stomach and she laughed a little. "So sorry that like everyone knew before you. I went to Larisa with it and everyone in our family found out."

"It's alright," I said and looked back at the kids quickly to see if they were alright. They all had fallen asleep and I wasn't surprised since the way they were acting.

"Hey so you know how I drive this thing all the time?" Cas asked and I nodded and started driving. "Can I get another car?"

"Fuck no, not here. Maybe in Malibu or something." She tried doing the puppy eyes on me that always work. I looked away from her again and laughed. "We have three cars here, we need a bigger car for back home. The jeep fits our family but it's way too squished for the kids back there with their car seats. The car is like the same thing too."

"Driving this big ass thing every day sucks."

"I mean that's what happens when we have kids." She made a noise that meant she was a little upset. "Back home." She touched my thigh and started rubbing it. "Not until you're done ovulating. I might've got you pregnant again."

When we got to the restaurant, I grabbed the Brielle's car seat and held Mason. Cam came and got Noah and held him so Cassie didn't have to. "Soooo?" Cam asked us.

"We talked about it. That's all I'm saying right now," Cas said and then Brielle started crying. When we got seated, I took her out of the car seat and held her.

I definitely thought she would look like Cassie but she looks more like me. She had Cassie's eyes but we could tell she was going to look like me when she gets older. "She looks so beautiful," I said and touched her head wrap and adjusted it. I kissed all over her face and she smiled. "Now why didn't my boys match?"

"You're the only one who likes matching Christian," Cas said and then rubbed Mason's face. I'm surprised that he was still sleeping. "They weren't happy when I brought it up."

Brielle started crying so I made her a bottle and she drank it. Mason and Noah both woke up and they were throwing fits. About what? I had no idea. "Daddy!" Mason yelled and I looked at him. "Sorry," He told me when he seen my face I made. "I'm hungry."

"Mommy ordered your food already, now sit down and stop acting like a brat." He sat back down next to Cassie and sat there patiently. When the food came, we fed the kids and then ate our food.

"So more kids? What do you guys want?" Cam asked us.

"Another boy," I said and we high fived each other and Cassie shook her head no.

"I don't want any more. Three is what I wanted." I didn't want to put Cassie through a hard pregnancy again but I really want another boy.

Cassie's POV