Brielle

Cassie's POV

"Cas," Alecia said and knocked on the door. I moved around a little bit trying to get the kids to move their arms off of me. She came in a couple seconds later and looked at me. "There is another baby package."

It's been a month and Brielle still was in the hospital. Alecia, and Cam were still staying with us because I couldn't handle the boys by myself and worrying about Brielle. "What time is it?" She came closer and showed me the time on her phone. "Oh shit I'm suppose to be picking up Christian right now."

"Go get him, I'll stay with the kids." I got out of bed and went to the stadium. When I got there, Christian looked at me with a 'seriously' look.

I leaned in to kiss him when he got in the car and he just looked at me. "I'm sorry, the kids and I slept a little longer than I expected. Now kiss me, a week without you was long."

He smiled at me and then kissed me for a few seconds. "So am I getting lucky tonight? I haven't had you in like twelve days."

"If we can make some time without our kids. All they've been wanting to do lately is cuddle all day long. I'm not opposed to but I have other things I would like to do. And you need to be careful, it still hurts."

"Yeah yeah Cas," He said and then he grabbed my phone as I got a call. "Hello."

"Hello this is Dr. Alvarez calling regarding Brielle Yelich."

"This is her father speaking," Christian said and I got closer to the phone even though it was on speaker. My heart was pounding. I was scared to hear what they were going to say.

"So Brielle is very healthy. She's weighing in right now at 4.7 pounds and she's been breathing very well the past few days. If you guys could come, and we can talk to you and she will be all ready to go home with you guys."

"Alright we will be there in a few minutes," Christian said and then I started crying. When he ended the call he hugged me. "It's finally happening C." I couldn't stop crying so Christian decided to switch seats and drive us to the hospital.

The empty car seat in the back seat that has been in here since my water broke is finally going to be used. As we got in they told us the basics of Brielle's health and then we left. "She's so perfect Christian."

"Well do you see her parents?" I laughed a little and watched her look around the car. Everyone was going to be very surprised when they see who we brought home.

As Christian grabbed the car seat I followed him into the house. Alecia always came to the door to hug Christian after he would be gone for a series so I wasn't surprised when she walked to the front door right now. She looked at the car seat and gasped.

"Shut up you two!" She yelled and we laughed at her reaction. Mason, Noah, and Cam came over to see what she was talking about and they were all surprised. "You didn't tell me you guys were bringing her home."

"Mom they called us when we were on our way home," Christian said and we walked to the couch.

Everyone followed us and we looked at each other. "I hold her Daddy," Noah said and I shook my head no.

"Daddy first because he hasn't got to hold her," I said and watched Christian take his shirt off so he could have skin to skin contact with her. His smile grew as he took her out of the car seat and held her. Brielle smiled and I don't think I've ever seen Christian as happy besides when we had the twins.

"I love you so much Brielle," He said and kissed her head. She smiled again and I knew she was going to love her Dad so much. Christian didn't want to stop holding her and the boys were becoming very impatient. "Okay fine you guys can hold her," He said and they sat together on the couch.

He placed her in their arms and they both looked at Christian and I. "She tiny still," Mason said we nodded.

"I know baby, she'll get bigger though," I said and then watched the kids very closely. Brielle must've been hungry because she started crying a few minutes later. "Let me feed her and then you guys can hold her again," I said and took her to her nursery. Christian followed me and then looked through her clothes.

"What should we put her in?"

"I want her to be in a head wrap with a bow, and you can pick out her onesie." I started attempting at feeding her but she wasn't having it right now. "Brielle come on." She seen Christian and then she started drinking.

"So now that's she's home, the question is will we get some time tonight?" Christian asked and I shrugged.

"We can definitely try. I don't know how much time we will have. But you have to tell the kids they have to sleep in their rooms. They've slept in our room with me all week and gave me some of the best cuddles."

"I'll top them tonight." I laughed and put my focus back on Brielle. She was such a calm baby and it made me happy. When she finished eating, Christian got her dressed and we went back to the living room. Alecia watched the boys with Brielle while Christian and I looked in the fridge for something to eat.

"Mommy we go swimming with Bri?" Noah asked while running up to us. I shook my head no and he cried and hit my leg. Cam came and got him because I didn't want to deal with him right now.

Christian set me on the counter and started making breakfast. "So are you going to go to the game tomorrow after all? Are you comfortable with taking her to the park and being around all those people?"

"I'll decide by tonight. Do you think we would have room for Ryan, Larisa and the kids, and my parents to stay tonight? They're flying here since Brielle is home."

"We can make it work Cas," He said and then went back to cooking.

Christian's POV

"Go take a shower, I'll deal with Brielle and the boys," I told Cassie and she groaned.

"No I want my time with you," She said and then started kissing on my neck gently. "Babe both of our families are here now so we'd have to be super quiet. We aren't even suppose to be doing anything right now."

"I promise I'll be quiet," She said and then started taking off my pants.

"Go put Brielle in the nursery and then lock the door when you get back." She got up quickly and took the baby to her room. When she came back she took my pants off and didn't hesitate to start. "Cas," I moaned very quietly. I grabbed onto her hair and she slapped my leg and I let go.

As her head came up she stopped and looked at me. "Don't forget to pull out," She said and then continued going. Seeing her head bob up and down was hot. As I finished up, she pushed me down so I was on my back. "I'm in control tonight," She said and then took her clothes off.

Cas got on top and she started off slowly. A couple minutes in, I flipped us over. "I'll take charge tonight," I said and she rolled her eyes and laughed a little. She wrapped her arms around me and moaned very quietly.

"You're so great," She told me and then almost let out a loud moan. "Slower please." I did as she told me and then I was getting close. I pulled out and then laid on the side of her. "Let's shower and then we can go to sleep and get ready for tomorrow."

"Alright," She said and helped me up and we walked to the bathroom together.