This Man is Good at a Lot of Things

Alecia's POV

"Grandma!" Mason and Noah yelled as I walked into the living room. "Look what we got."

"Are you guys going to share with each other?" They shook their heads no and I laughed. I went and set my purse down and talked to Cassie's side of the family. It was nice to always hang out with them whenever we got the chance.

As we sat outside eating dinner, Cassie and Christian were smiling at each other. "Yo keep it in your pants," Ryan yelled at my son. They laughed a little and looked at each other again.

"We have a question?" Cassie asked and we all looked towards them, "Can you guys save the date August 7th?" My jaw dropped a little.

"We will be a family of five," Christian said and I jumped up and hugged them. Everyone congratulated them but I think I was the happiest one.

"Are you serious?" Cam asked.

"Yes, this man is good at a lot of things but pulling out isn't one of them," Cas said and everyone started laughing.

"I'm hoping it's a girl," I said and Christian and Cassie agreed with me. "When are you guys having the gender reveal?"

"Mom we don't know yet. She's only two months."

"Wait did you tell the kids already?" They nodded their heads yes, "And they didn't even spoil it?"

"I guess not," Cassie said and laughed. I hugged her again because I was so excited.

Cassie's POV

"So since I'm not scared about being a mom anymore, can we discuss names?" I asked Christian as we laid in bed with the kids.

"Well I haven't really thought about names," Christian said and took his phone from the kids. "It's time to go to sleep, you two."

Noah and Mason put their heads down and fell asleep pretty fast. "So are you going to Brewers on Deck by yourself, or do you want us to travel with you? I prefer staying home."

"Come with, it'll be a small trip baby," I nodded and leaned over and gave him a quick kiss. "I love you, goodnight."

"I love you too Christian. Good night." He turned off the light and then we fell asleep. When I woke up the next morning, the bed was empty. Before going downstairs, I felt a little bit of morning sickness about to hit me. I went into the bathroom, and was in there for a couple of minutes.

After that, I went downstairs and looked for Christian and the kids and they were out on the beach. I went outside and wrapped my arms around Christian. "Good morning," He said and looked back at me a little.

"Good morning my love," I said and went in front of him and he wrapped his arms around me. "How long have you and the boys been up?"

"About an hour," Christian responded, "The kids wanted to wake you, but I told them that you needed all the rest you could get for the baby."

I smiled a little and watched the kids build a sand castle a few feet in front of us. "We should do something today. Whether it just be us or us and the kids."

"Alright, I'll make us breakfast and find something for us to do with the kids," He said and kissed my cheek. Christian walked back into the house and then I continued watching the kids.

"Mommy we have brother?" Noah asked pointing to my stomach.

"I'm not sure yet baby. We will all find out together." I made a sand castle with the kids as we waited for Christian to finish breakfast. I heard the back door to the house open and turned and Christian was about to say something but I got the kids and we went inside. "Wash your hands," I told them as we got inside the house.