Double Date

Christian's POV

"How was it?" I asked after walking out of the clubhouse and seeing Ally with Noah in her arms. She smirked and looked at Cassie. "You guys totally fucked."

"Is it that obvious?" Ally asked and we nodded. I took Mason from Cassie and we started walking to the car. "Well, we are going on another date tonight."

"Shut up seriously?" Cassie asked her.

"Yes you think we fucked and then I wouldn't go out for a second date?"

"One night stand duh," I said. Ally laughed at me for acting like Cassie.

"Christian!" A bunch of reporters said coming up to the three of us and the kids.

"Now really isn't a good time," I said and we kept walking.

"What are the kids' names?" Someone asked and I looked at Mason in my arms. I didn't respond.

"Any more plans for more kids?" Cassie laughed a little and grabbed the car keys out of her purse. "Christian what are the wedding plans?"

I put the babies in their seats and then we all got in the car. "I cannot believe that's what you go through all the time," Ally said.

"Yeah it's pretty annoying," I said and and looked at Cassie. "I love you."

She smiled at me and grabbed my hand, "I love you too." As I started driving, Cody called me.

"Yo what's up Cody?" I asked as I answer the call. Cas leaned over and whispered something in my ear and we laughed a little. "Don't say anything about Ally because she's here."

"Well Ally and I wanted to ask if you guys wanted to go on a double date?"

"Fuck no, not with your ass Cody," Cassie said and we laughed at his silence. 

"Yes we will go," I said and you could hear a breath of relief.

"Did we forget about our kids?" Cassie asked.

"We will find a babysitter. Um I'll call you back in a little bit Cody."

We hung up and then I texted my mom. "Why do you want us to go on a double date?" Cassie asked Ally. I hit her arm. "It's just a question damn."

"Um after all, you guys did set us up," She said to Cassie. "And hey, I heard some tea."

"Spill," Cas said and turned so she was looking at Ally.

"You guys got caught fucking," The two of us looked at each other and were embarrassed.

"He's telling the entire family?"

"Well that's just a very fun way to have your family remember me."

"I'm so sorry," She said and leaned over and kissed my cheek. We dropped off Ally and then I drove us back home. "Just to let you know, when I'm done feeding the babies, we are finishing what never got finished," Cas said as we walked into the apartment.

"I have to wait thirty minutes?" I asked.

"I think they're very hungry so maybe forty-five?"

"Well I'm sitting in there with you," I told her and followed her to the nursery.

"You did good today baby," She said, "Even if it is just Spring Training."

"Thank you C," I told her and watched the babies latch on. "You know, you were such a natural when you had the boys."

"Is that what it seemed like? I was hoping I would look like I knew what I was doing since I helped Larisa a lot."

"I was quite jealous of you," I told her and she raised her eyebrows.