Off Day

Cam's POV

When they got back from the store, Cas went upstairs quickly and my mom and I were confused. "Help with the groceries please," Christian said and the two of us went out to the car.

"Christian what's up with Cas? Did you guys have a fight?" He shook his head no, and then we waited until the water had turned on signaling she was taking a shower or bath.

"She just got some news that Ally is pregnant with Nico's kid. He was trying to apologize. She's over him completely, but she said that it hurts because she would always go to Ally in college when he hurt her or for advice and then she started messing around with him. And the fact that Ally didn't even think that she was hurting Cas in the process of this?"

"Oh my goodness," My mom said and he nodded. "I feel so bad for her. You better make her a good dinner tonight and give her a massage. Just let her relax and have some time to cool down."

"Christian!" She yelled from upstairs. He went up there so my mom and I put the groceries away.

"I can't even believe that. There is major tea in that family," I told my mom. "Now I see why she doesn't take Christian and the kids over there for Holidays."

"It's not the entire family though. Only some of them."

Christian's POV

I watched as Cassie sat in the bathtub sad as she could be. After a while I decided to wash her so I got
her loofah and some soap. "C, I'm really into you and I am in love with you. It's just crazy that Ally was sleeping with someone from my past. It's like she's trying to hurt me. I'm not going to be sad, I just needed my few minutes to feel down. I'm a bad bitch, I have a beautiful ass family with a handsome ass man."

"I love that attitude Cassie," I said and kissed her head. A few minutes later, she got out and got into some comfortable clothes. "A glass of wine tonight after you feed Bri?"

"Yes of course." There was a knock at the door and I opened it and it was Noah. "Mommy is going to make dinner in a few minutes." He nodded and then left. I kissed her one more time and then we left the room. "I kinda want pesto pasta tonight, or fettuccini alfredo, is everyone fine with that?" Everyone except the boys wanted it so we would probably have to make them chicken nuggets.

When Cas started making dinner, I wrapped my arms around her from behind and kissed her cheek. "Let's watch a movie tonight out on the patio?" She nodded.

"Tomorrow morning I'm taking Noah to get his glasses fitted because they are kinda big on him. You watch Mase and Bri." I slipped my hand under the back of her shirt and rubbed her back for a few minutes. "Christian," She said and hit my chest.

I laughed and clipped her bra back together. "I love you," I told her and got the kids' chicken nuggets out of the freezer.

Cassie's POV

"Christian," I said as he kissed on my neck as we laid on the couch. He's been very handsy during most of the movie we were watching. I moaned and I knew that made him happy.

The motion lights turned on and Christian jumped off of me. "Oh my gosh," Alecia said and then went back into the guest house. I rubbed my neck a little where I knew there would be a hickey or two.

"I think it's time to actually pay attention," I said and grabbed my wine glass off the table.

The next morning when I woke up, Noah was in bed with me. "Babe it's time to wake up," I told him and rubbed his head. "You have your appointment. I'll get you McDonald's on our way home." He opened his arms and I picked him up and held him close to me.