Lawsuit

Cassie's POV

"Wake up!" Cam came into the room yelling. I opened my eyes and Christian and the kids weren't in bed.

I groaned and tried putting Christian's pillow over my head and Cam picked me up. He set me on the floor. "It's only eight in the morning, why am I up so early?" He just smiled and walked with me downstairs.

I grabbed Christian's slippers by the door and put them on as Cam led me to our driveway. "Happy Mother's Day!" Christian yelled and I looked at a brand new car. Mother's Day had already passed but Brielle was in the hospital, and I was at my lowest then. So Christian wanted to celebrate whenever he thought I felt better.

"Shut up!" I yelled and hugged him as he held Brielle.

"Go inside and check it out," He said and handed me the keys. I got inside and the kids climbed into the back seat. "You like it?"

"I love it Christian." He laughed a little and so did Cam. "What?"

"I was just kidding, this isn't yours." I got out and started crying. "Cas, I'm sorry." I cried into his arms even though I was upset with him.

"It's fine, I'm going to go get a coffee in this big ass boat," I said and continued crying while going to get my keys. As I came back out, the guys looked concerned. "You guys want a coffee?" They shook their heads no and then I got in my car.

After getting my coffee, I went back home and the car was already gone. When I walked in the house, it smelled like chocolate chip waffles, and the boys were both cooking in the kitchen.

"Christian I need a kiss after what you put me through," He came up to me and he was still holding Brielle. He kissed me for a few seconds and then kissed Brielle's cheek.

"Go out to the garage and grab my wallet out of the car please." I was super jealous. Christian had a car and truck, and I had my mom car. I grabbed his wallet and took it to him. "Hey, I don't think we need another car right now Cas. We have the Tahoe, the truck and my car. You can take the car when you want to, and in a year or so, we can trade it in. Whatever you'd like babe."

I nodded my head and then went to the kitchen table and sat there with the boys. When the food was ready, Christian fed the boys and Cam gave Brielle a bottle. I waited for them to be done, so I could eat with the guys.

"What time do you need to be there for the game?" I asked Christian.

"I don't know, I think I want to go earlier, so I can do some work with the trainer." I got nervous because it's only been two weeks since he hurt himself. And I didn't want him to injure himself more.

"Daddy when you play again?" Mason asked Christian. There was a knock on the door and I got up and went to answer it. I was kinda confused how someone got to our front door if we had a gate around the whole property.

As I opened it, a very angry Ally looked at me. "Can I help you?" I asked and she swung at my face. I was shocked and grabbed my face for a second before going back at her and tackling her right outside the front door. "Fucking bitch," I yelled while punching her.

"Cassie Lynn Yelich!" One of the guys yelled. The two of us kept throwing punches at each other before Cam picked me up.

Ally got up and tried coming up to me but Christian blocked her from coming inside of the house. "Fucking bitch fuck you!" I yelled and she flipped me off. "This is what you get for being a wh-" I got cut off by Cam's hand covering my mouth.

"Ally you need to leave before I call the police," Christian said calmly. She walked away after a couple seconds. Christian shut the door and turned around and looked at me. "Seriously Cassie? In front of the kids too."