Absolute S*it

Cassie's POV

"Hey can you try to talk to me?" Christian asked after one of my contractions. They were becoming more and more intense and I wasn't able to talk a lot. "Cas, I just want to let you know you're doing an amazing job." I smiled at him even though I was pissed that he got me pregnant and he couldn't be the one to give birth.

"I'm hungry," I managed to get out before squeezing his hand once again. He laughed a little and I wanted to cry. I was just so glad that Christian still loved me even after watching me get so mad during labor. "Can you call Larisa and see how far they are?"

He grabbed his phone and when he called, she answered. "Hey, how much longer?" There was a few seconds of silence, "Four hours," He said and turned to me, "She's dilated at a seven right now. It's been taking her a while to dilate a centimeter at a time. I hope you guys make it in time. Alright I'll talk to you later."

"I'm not going to make it Christian." He rubbed the side of my face and I pushed his hand away. "Don't touch me." He nodded and sat down on his chair and just looked at me. Fuck, this process was so long and exhausting. And I was starving.

A few hours had passed and I was dilated at a ten and I felt so nauseous. "I guess this is happening right now," Christian said and kissed my head and I was trying not to become annoyed with him. I just didn't want to be touched right now.

"Are we sure we can't wait another hour? I want my Mom here." Christian shook his head no. It was time for us to meet our baby boy. The nurses and doctor came in and I wasn't ready for this moment again.

I glanced at Cameron and Collin who were freaking out because they were really going to experience this. Christian grabbed my leg and held it up and Alecia grabbed my hand. Cameron held my other hand while Collin held my other leg. "Okay Cassie, you can start pushing."

I pushed for ten seconds before I was out of it. "I need to throw up," I said and Cam agreed with me. Alecia handed me the little bag to throw up in and I couldn't stop throwing up. Cam needed one too, and I thought it was kinda funny.

When another contraction came, I started pushing again. This was so exhausting but not as exhausting as with the twins. Cam looked and I'm pretty sure everything being expanded down there wasn't helping him with this entire thing. Christian took a peak as well and he shook his head. I just wish two pushes is all it took. After pushing many times, I felt like nothing was coming.

"Cassie you're almost there," The doctor said and I had to stop pushing. I threw up into the bag again. At this point, I needed a new bag. "Okay next contraction, push again. This should only take a few more pushes and your baby will be born."

"Christian, I feel like absolute shit." I said as I waited for another contraction. He kissed my head and whispered in my ear.

"You're doing great." I started pushing again and I could feel the weight of my baby. A couple more pushes and my baby would be able to be in my arms. "Oh my gosh."

I pushed a couple more times and there was that crying noise. I was still throwing up a little when I heard the doctor say, "She's so beautiful."

Christian's POV

"She?" We all asked in unison. The doctor put the baby  up in the air so we could all see, and we all looked at her. She was crying and was super tiny. The doctor nodded and I looked at the baby. Cassie cried and held her. When they took the baby, I wiped her face. "That damn lady in Arizona told us wrong."

"I know, so it looks like we are going to Bora Bora and Cam is paying for it," I said and we high fived each other.

"Fuck, I really thought I was getting another nephew." We laughed. A few minutes passed by and they weighed her and everything.

"3.3 pounds." Cassie and I looked at each other. "So we do have to talk about her. Obviously she was born four months early, she's very small. We are going to have to keep her in the NICU. You guys are welcome to come. When she's able to breath without the oxygen tube, also she needs to be able to eat by the mouth, and she will have to pass a test before she can go home. So as long as that takes, she will have to be here."

Cassie and I nodded. Taking in this information was hard but whatever was best for our baby. "So what are we going to name our baby girl?" She asked me. The door opened and in walked Larisa, Ryan, Steve, her mom and dad. The room was very crowded and they were all looking at the baby.

"A GIRL?" Larisa yelled and we nodded our heads yes. "Did you guys play a joke on us?"

"No, I guess the lady in Arizona told us wrong." They all continued looking at the baby. After a while they decided to give us some time and go pick up Mason and Noah. "So, do you want to stick with an M or N?"

"I'm not sure," She said and looked towards the baby. "I really like the names Audrey, Brooke, Mackenzie, Brielle, Maya, Mia. But I want to hear your input."

"I really like all of those names actually," I said and kissed her forehead. "I really can't believe we have a daughter."

"I know, I'm so excited. But I hope she makes it," Cas looked at her and she became sad. The oxygen tube and her tiny body were very sad to see. "I will never forgive my body, or myself for this."

"Hey don't say that. It's a blessing in disguise. How about we do some online shopping for her. Clothes and whatever you want to buy her. And when we get back home, I'll work on the nursery. Even if it means when I get home at ten o'clock." She smiled again and nodded. Mason and Noah walked through the door with everyone.

"Mommy brother so small," Mason said and we all looked at the boys.

"So boys, turns out you have a sister." They both started crying and we all laughed. I picked up the two of them and they cried into my chest. "Hey it's alright, you guys still have each other." They still weren't too happy about having a sister.

"Can I hold her?" Noah asked after he finished crying. I looked down a little.

"We can't hold her right now. She's too tiny. But as soon as she gets bigger, we will bring you back and we can all take turns holding her." The boys weren't too happy about that either. "We can't hold her right now either."

"Okay, what's her name?" I looked at Cassie and she shrugged.

"We haven't decided yet, but you and Noah will be the first ones to know." They nodded and they put their arms through the hole and grabbed her hands and held them.

"I need food, I'm hungry Christian," Cassie said and I completely forgot about that. "Hot wings?" I laughed and ordered some for her. Cam went and picked them up for her. "I want you to pick out the baby's name."

"Seriously?" She nodded. I whispered into her ear and she nodded again. "Mason and Noah come here," I said and took them out of the room quickly and told them. We got back in the room, and everyone was excited.

"Come on, tell us already!" My mom said excitedly. Cassie and I looked at each other and she continued eating.

"Brielle Rose Yelich," I said and everyone let out their 'awws.'

"That's so cute," Greyson said and we smiled. To have our baby girl here so soon was exciting.

christianyelich : Hoped for a girl

christianyelich : Hoped for a girl. Gender reveal: boy. We had a girl. April 10, 2024 will forever be one of my favorite days. Welcome to the world baby girl. You're already loved so much 💗 Mommy and Daddy will do anything and everything for you.