He Gave This Back to Me

Cassie's POV

We finally arrived in Chicago and the boys were so fussy. It's like they knew when Christian was here and when to act good. I got us checked into the hotel and then took the boys up to the room. The guys wouldn't be in town for another hour or so, so I just relaxed in the room and let the boys play with this toy that rattled and they were very entertained.

There was a knock on the door and I got up and opened it. As the door opened, Christian's lips crashed onto mine and he had his hand on my neck. The door shut behind him and he didn't break the kiss at all while leading us to the bed.

I laid down and he got on top of me. He started kissing my neck and I was confused on what made him do this. "Christian," I said and it was followed by a moan coming out of my mouth.

"What's up?" He asked and then looked at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Of course. I just got excited to see you. Did you not want to do this?"

"I mean I thought we'd wait until tomorrow night, the boys will be gone and we will have alone time."

"Alright," He said and then got off of me.

"Hey, can you stay with the boys? I want to run and grab a coffee." Christian nodded his head and then I grabbed my stuff and left.

When I got to this coffee shop, I waited in line. The person standing in front of me, looked familiar but I couldn't put it together. He turned around looking at the line behind him, and then turned back around, and turned again, before noticing it was me.

The guy was Nico. "Hey," He said with a smile.

"Hey," I said and he went for a hug. I moved away a little. "Sorry."

"What are you doing here?" He asked still surprised to see me.

"Here for baseball," I told him.

"With Ryan?" I shook my head no, "With who then?"

"Christian Yelich," I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Oh," He took a couple seconds before finding the words to get out. "So my mom has been talking about you, and she's actually here in Chicago. Maybe would you like to come over after the game tomorrow and see her?"

This was a horrible idea, "I really don't think I can do that."

"Come on just come down and talk to my family. Nothing more." If it was nothing more, than I could do it. I just couldn't tell Christian about it because he would be pissed off.

"Fine. Just text me where to meet you." We talker the rest of the time we were in line together. When I got back to the hotel, Christian was asleep with the boys. I should've known, that's all the three of them do when they're together.

Christian's POV

"Hey, I'm going to head out," Cassie said as we got back to the hotel.

"Alright, I'm going to take a nap. I'll meet you at dinner?"

"Yes sounds perfect, four right?" I nodded and then kissed her. "Be safe, I love you."

"I love you too," She said and left. Man, two years with this beautiful lady. I couldn't believe it.

Cassie's POV

When I got to Nico's place, I knocked. His mom opened the door and hugged me. "Hey!" She said and then Nico came from behind her.

"Hey," I said and smiled. Nico hugged me and then his dad did as well. His mom made conversation, and this was very weird. Especially since Christian didn't know about it.