Precious Cargo

Cassie's POV

As I woke up, Christian and I were still cuddled in bed. I kissed his hand and he finally woke up. "What time is it babe?" I asked him.

He took his phone and gasped a little. "It's 1:30."

"Are you serious?" I asked while jumping out of bed. He nodded his head and I went into the closet. "What do I even wear babe?"

"Hey calm down, don't stress. I picked out a white dress with blue flowers. I think it'll look good on you. Try it on." I did as he said and then looked at myself in the mirror. "You're so beautiful C."

"Thank you so much handsome," I said and kissed him. "Are you guys still doing the beer thing?" The guys had some sort of a baby shower where they all got to come over if they brought a pack of diapers they got to drink.

"Yes!" He shouted as I walked to the bathroom to start doing my hair and all the other small things. A few minutes later he walked into the bathroom, and I could see him out the corner of my eye and he was so excited. "Look at my shirt."

I turned my head and smiled. 'The man behind the bump' the shirt said. I laughed and went and hugged him.

"You're the cutest CY," I said and he grabbed my butt.

"I love that you made that my nickname," He said and then started doing his hair.

"Well I couldn't call you C, because you call me that. So CY it was." I watched as finished getting ready.

"Whatever you want to call me, I'm fine with it."

"Okay, what's up bitch," I said and he turned around quickly.

"I'll be your bitch," He said and grabbed my hips.

"Oh my gosh, stop getting turned on. We are already late." Christian started kissing my neck and I put my hands on his sides. "CY."

"I'll be quick babe," He said against my neck.

"The baby shower is starting in ten minutes and we still have to drive to your moms," I said.

"Three minutes tops," Christian tried to convince me.

"That's no fun for anyone. After the baby shower and the thing with your friends we can do it if you're not too drunk."

"Ugh okay. Are you sure you can drive us home, because if not I'll stay sober."

"I'll attempt, I'll be in the slow lane if that's fine. We will take the Jeep because if I wreck it, at least it won't be your car."

"Woah we can not get in a wreck, you're carrying precious cargo."

"I'm just saying if it does happen, at least I won't wreck your car."

"What do you want for breakfast?" Christian asked as we went downstairs.

"A protein shake I guess." He looked at me as he opened the fridge.

"You guess? I'll stop and get something if that's what you want."

"I'm not too hungry but I don't want to starve because they kids need to eat."

"Oh okay," He said and handed me a shake and then my vitamins. We left the house, and as Christian was driving he just decided to point out everything that was wrong with my car. "C, you need an oil change, you have a quarter tank of gas, your blinker is making a weird noise and your back left tire is going bald."

"I know babe, there's not much I can do before I get tired. You know you can help and do it for me."

"Alright I'll get it done tomorrow, but we need to stop at a gas station before we go to my mom's." I nodded and watched him drive. I don't know why but he was so sexy whenever he would drive.