Oh God No

Cassie's POV

"Happy Mother's Day!" Christian yelled and I woke up. The babies were on the bed next to me making noises. I just laughed and grabbed my kids.

"Good morning," I said and then he kissed my lips. Mason slapped Christian and we just laughed.

"If you don't like me kissing your mom, well you're going to be very mad finding out the way you were brought into this world."

"Christian," I said with a laugh.

"Let's go eat breakfast," He said and grabbed the boys from me. We walked out to the kitchen and there were balloons everywhere. Christian and I have come a long way in the past month. We have forgiven each other and moved on with our lives but we still go to counseling.

"Christian you're so extra."

"No there's no being extra when you carried these two little boys for nine months. You're a mom and we are here to celebrate that today."

"I'm a mom because you gave me these kids. So thank you," I said and kissed him again. Mason hit me this time. "Little boy, you need to watch it."

He babbled and Christian just laughed. "So I made cinnamon rolls, bacon, sausage, toast, eggs, and iced coffee."

"Babe, you didn't have to."

"Yes I did. You carried my kids for nine months. And you're great at being a mother."

"Well thank you," I said and grabbed Noah. "Hi my sweet little boy." His hand touched my face and I smiled. "Can you say mama?"

"Say dad," Christian said while making our plates.

"It's my day, not yours."

"So look at what I got," Christian said and grabbed a box off the counter. He opened it and it was a new pair of batting gloves. "For today's game." He handed me the gloves and I looked at them.

I started crying and Noah wrapped his little arms around me. "Christian," I said and looked back at him. On his left glove was his mom's name and on the right one it was my name with pink details all over both of them.

"Do you like them?" I nodded and pulled him and Mason into a hug.

"I really love all of you. Even though another baby would be a great addition to our family."

Mason screamed a little. "I'm with Mason on that." We put the kids in the bouncers and then started eating breakfast. "So like when are we going to be tangled in the sheets again?" That was so random and I didn't know the answer to that question. It's been probably been like almost two months since we had any type of intercourse.

"I'm not sure, you know the kids love sleeping with us."

"They need to go back to sleeping in their crib. I paid good money for those and they use our bed? I don't think so."

"Christian they are only five months."

"I'm asking my mom if she can take the kids tomorrow night."

"You're so horny dude."

"Do you blame me?" He asked and I just laughed.

"Hurry up so I can take you to the stadium." Christian looked at me and laughed.

"I can drive myself, that's why we have two cars now."

"Did you forget we are going to dinner with both of our families after the game?"

"Oh yeah yeah." He started eating a little bit faster.

"You can slow down, we still have some time." Christian just shrugged his shoulders and continued eating. When he was done he cleaned up the kitchen and washed everything. After, he went and got dressed and came back out to. I was putting the boys up when Christian came behind me and held onto my waist. He pretended he was hitting it from behind.