Start Packing

Cassie's POV

"Let's start packing!" Christian yelled walking into the room where the kids and I were sleeping. I flipped him off and he laid on top of me. "Cas come on!" He said and kissed all over my face.

"You are going to hurt our baby." He took his weight off of my stomach and then I looked at him. "We leave in a few days babe." Mason and Noah jumped on top of Christian and he ignored me and started playing with them.

I grabbed my phone and started going through my messages. "Give Mommy some kisses," Christian said and the boys crawled over and kissed my face and I smiled.

"Okay that's enough," I said and they got up and they grabbed Christian's phone. "Now I want a real kiss from you," I said and Christian smirked and kissed my lips for a few seconds.

I wanted Christian so bad. It's been a while since anything has happened sexually between us. Since a few days before our anniversary to be exact. It was frustrating to say the least. "Tonight?" He asked as he pulled away.

"Yes," I responded and he rubbed his hand over my small baby bump. As Christian did this, I watched him carefully, studying all his facial expressions. I could tell he was very excited for this pregnancy and that he wanted to have a girl.

"Daddy!" Noah screamed while ruining the moment. The two of us raised our eyebrows and looked at him because he usually was the more calm and respectful out of our two. "You make waffles."

"Alright, let's go Mason and Noey," He said and the all walked down together. To think this would not have happened if Ryan and Christian never played together. "Tell your Mom she's very slow," Christian told the kids as I walked a few steps behind them. They looked back at me and I shook my head no. "What do you want Cas?"

"A smoothie." I started going through some of things I for sure wanted to take this year while we weren't in Malibu. Mason and Noah watched me as I did this. A part of me just wishes we can live a normal life where we have one house but this life is all I've known since dating Christian and having a brother that played as well.

"C," I heard and I got up and walked to the kitchen. Christian looked down at my bump and then touched it again. "I'm excited for my baby."

I was getting quite nervous. Having to push another human out of you, scares me with a passion. And having to adjust from being a mom of two to being a mom of three is going to be a lot. I moved his hands and then he was confused. "I have to pee," I said and rushed to the bathroom. I could hear his laugh as I successfully made it.

When I opened the door, Mason was standing right there waiting for me. "What's up baby?" I asked as I grabbed his hand as we walked back to the kitchen together and he didn't say anything.

Christian was finishing up the kids breakfast and he got them to sit down at the table. "I will do these dishes after. So don't try doing them. You and my baby need all the rest you can possibly get." He was crazy if he thought I was going to just rest during this pregnancy. Something about being pregnant made me so anxious to the point where I would clean everything.

Even if it didn't have to be cleaned, I still did it. And it would result in swollen ankles and a four hour nap before dinner. After breakfast, the kids started playing with some toys and Christian started cleaning up. "Babe," I said and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Yes?" He asked and turned his head slightly.

"Move over so I can help you handsome." He unwrapped my arms and turned around.

"Sit your ass down," Christian told me and picked me up and set me on the counter. "Just talk to me, and keep me entertained. I can't wait to find out what we are having."