Celebrate at Home

Cassie's POV

"Mason and Noah you need to start telling me what you want to take back home to California." They ignored me since they were on the iPads. "Hello," I said and raised my voice a little.

Cam came and took them from the kids and they got up. They went up to their rooms and a few minutes later came back with a few things. Cam and I packed the stuff. "You think they will win tonight and make it to the World Series?" Cam asked and I shrugged.

"I hope they make it because Christian will be in the worst mood. And I understand why but I don't like seeing him like that." The garage door opened and I assumed it was Christian. "Did you forget something?"

"I took Brielle with me," He said and I looked up and he had her in the car seat. The three of us laughed and I got up and grabbed her out of the seat. "I'll see you in a few hours. I love you," He kissed me and then left. I held Brielle while packing a few more things.

"I don't want go," Mason said coming back to me. He tried to sit on my lap, but I stopped him. "Mommy."

"I'm holding your sister. And this game is very important to your Dad. Stop whining please." He was about to say something but Brielle started crying. I got up to grab her a pacifier and then set her in the bouncer. "Go take a shower," I told Mason and he screamed a little.

I grabbed him and took him upstairs. "Mommy I don't want to go," He said as I took his clothes off. I put him in the shower and helped him. "Mommy, please."

"Mason you're going to have a good time watching Daddy. The season is almost over and you can spend a lot of time with him. This is one of the most important games in his career." He groaned a little and continued to throw a fit. "If they win, I bet Daddy will take you down the slide and we get to have a nice dinner."

"I stay home," He said and I got very annoyed now. I tried my best not to show it but he was testing me so much. When I finished getting him dressed, I left him in my room by himself. Noah had been showered and dressed since Christian woke up this morning.

Christian's POV

One more out, to make it to the World Series. I was nervous to say the least. As I was in left field, waiting for the last play to happen, the ball was hit to the pitcher. Josh fielded the ball and threw it to first, successfully making the out. We all ran to the pitchers mound and started celebrating.

After years of being so close, it felt nice to finally be able to make an appearance in the World Series. We had our celebration in the locker room, throwing champagne and beers for a while. I knew Cas would probably be waiting for me and she wouldn't mind.

When we were done talking and celebrating, I showered and got ready to head out. "Babe, I'm so proud of you," Cas said and hugged me. She kissed me and I kissed back.

"Celebrate at home," Lorenzo said as he walked out. We pulled apart and laughed a little.

"The kids went home with Cam?" She nodded and then groaned a little. "What's wrong?"

"Mason was such a brat today. I don't know why but he didn't want to come. I really just want to celebrate you but I'm worried about him and why he's acting out all of a sudden."

"He's your child first of all. And Cas he's probably just in a mood. Or he might be tired, I went to their rooms last night at like 2, and he was awake still." She nodded and then took my truck keys. "C I can drive."

"You had at least one beer I know for sure. I'll drive, and I'll be careful with her." We got in and she turned up the music. "How should we celebrate?" She said and started rubbing my face.

"Homemade dinner and a massage?" Cas nodded and then she started driving. When we got home she made some pasta and vegetables. All of us ate together before all the kids became a little fussy and all went to sleep in their rooms.

"Finally some alone time with my handsome husband," Cas said after coming into the room. She sat on my lap and looked at me. "You were really good out there Christian. You make me very proud all the time." I blushed a little and then she got up and I laid down and she started rubbing my back.

"So this seems like it has been a pretty good year so far. We had our baby girl we wanted, getting to make the World Series, and getting to ready to buy a new house in California. Life is so enjoyable with our family." She chuckled a little. The back rub lasted for a little bit longer before the two of us decided to lay down.

The next morning, I woke up and made breakfast for everyone. "Daddy!" Mason yelled and walked down the stairs. He was wearing his chain and a pair of sweats with no shirt. He looked like me so much.

"Damn you really said copy and paste," Cas said while walking down the stairs a couple seconds later. I laughed and picked Mason up.

"Good job," He said and hugged me. I kissed his head and high fived him.

"Looks like we are heading down to Seattle to play. If you guys don't beat the Mariners, I will be so upset with you. And it looks like a lot of our family wants to come down to watch the games," Cas said while looking down at her phone.

"Okay, I'll have Cam book flights for everyone and then after practice today, we can discuss more." The doorbell rang and I walked over and opened it. Ally and Nico.

"Hey congrats man," Nico said and went to shake my hand. I set Mason down and looked at him. "Okay," He said and put his hand down.

"You guys can't be coming out here whenever you want."

"I wanted to talk to Cassie," Ally said and I looked back at Cassie. She walked out and they walked to the end of the driveway. I stood there and looked at Nico. This was so awkward.

Cassie's POV

"What do you want?"

"I just wanted to let you know the baby doesn't have a heart beat anymore. Nico and I were talking about breaking up because it's probably best. I just wanted to see if we can go back to what we were before."

Ally talking about having a miscarriage made me thing about mine. I felt horrible for her but there was no way I could forgive her. "Ally I don't want to be associated with you really. I'm sorry." I walked back into the house and then about a minute later the door shut. "She lost the baby," I told Christian.

He rubbed my back. "At least they are going to break up." I nodded and then tried to walk to get some plates but Christian held onto my sweats. He was about to put his hands in them as well but he stopped when I went to moan.

He laughed and went to the sink to wash his hands. As Cam came out he brought his laptop. "I heard you talking about me booking flights and I found one. I just need to know how many tickets to buy."

"I think sixteen, no one else has said they want to come. So they have to buy their own shit."

"Shit," Noah said and we all turned around and watched him come down the stairs. I looked towards Christian and he seemed upset with me.

"I'm sorry," I told him and picked up Noah. I whispered into his ear and he nodded. We all went to the table and started eating. After eating Cam and I cleaned up.

"Focus at practice today, I love you. Don't be mad at me." Christian picked me up and started walking to his truck. "I can't go with you."

"Sure you can," He said and I laughed a little as he put me in the passenger seat. "You want a coffee?" He asked and then I opened my door to get out. "Cas go with me."

"I have three kids to watch right now. You'll be home before you know it." I kissed him one more time before going back into the house.