Milwaukee

Christian's POV

As we were driving to our place in Milwaukee, I rubbed Cassie's stomach. She groaned a little and I glanced to see if she was okay. "Can you pull over? I know you don't like stoping in the snow but I don't feel good."

I pulled over and she got out and started throwing up. Luckily the kids were asleep, because they would have started asking questions about what was wrong. A few minutes later, she got back in. I grabbed her hand and then started driving again.

"Go in the house, I'll get the kids and our bags," I told her and she nodded. "Okay guys were home," I said and the kids didn't open their eyes as I picked them up. I laughed a little and walked into the house. It was freezing in here so I set the kids on the couch and got them a blanket to share. "Cas come with me," I said and picked her up.

"Where?"

I started walking to the basement and she was surprised she was actually going down here. Cas didn't come down here often since it was my man cave. "I was going to invite a few guys over tonight if that's fine. Unless my wife wants some cuddles and some time together."

"Yes I need to be with you," She said and then kissed my cheek. I nodded and then set her down. "So what are we doing down here?"

"To make sure everything is still here and I need to see what I need to buy at the store." I checked quickly and then we went back upstairs. "How's my princess?" I asked as we laid on the recliner together.

She lifted her shirt up and I put my hand on her stomach as the baby kicked. "Don't get your hopes up Yelich. I don't want you to be disappointed if we have another boy."

"You need to take your little pep talk advice and use it for yourself." She laughed a little and cuddled closer into my side. "So have you thought about any more baby names?"

Cassie just laid there and I listened to the silence. I poked her gently and she smiled. "No I haven't babe. It's not something to worry about, we have five months."

I stuck my hands under her sweater and she jumped a little because they were cold. "So I say we go make some love," I said and kissed her neck a little. She pushed me off.

"We did last night, wait until like tonight or tomorrow." I nodded and then turned on the TV and we started watching a movie. Mason woke up in the middle of the movie and he came and laid with us. "Tell Daddy what you told me." I looked down at him and smiled.

"I go on slide tomorrow?"

"At the ball park?" I asked and he nodded. "Yes I can get you and your brother out there. And maybe your mommy?"

"I've been on that slide multiple times since Ryan has been on the Brewers. I'll only go if you go with me." I shook her hand and then kissed it. Mason hit me gently and Cassie laughed at him. "So you guys have to go back to your own beds again. The baby and I need a good sleep so they could keep growing."

"But when Dad leaves," He started and Cassie covered his mouth. I raised my eyebrows and then looked at her. She just laughed and then Noah woke up as well. If she didn't tell me the truth, I would find out from Noah.

I was waiting for her response and she sighed, "Whenever you leave for like twelve days, they sleep in the bed with me. And you can't get mad at me because I have no one except them when you're gone."

"Oh well I'm not mad at you guys, I just thought it would've been something worse."

Cassie's POV

"Mommy I want to sleep in here," Mason said and then started crying. "Please," He said and crawled on top of me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Daddy and I want to sleep in our bed by ourselves," I said and then Christian walked out of the bathroom. "He's going to take you to your room, I love you guys."

About fifteen minutes later, Christian came back. "Finally, now I'm getting lucky," He said and pulled my shorts off. "Hands and knees." I turned over and Christian went in. "Oops wrong hole."

"Christian I swear I'm going to kill you. You do that shit on purpose. You know I hate that."

"I say let's try it." Christian was ruining his chance right now. I pushed him off of me. "Cas come on. I'm sorry."

"You're annoying, go sleep on the couch."

"The couch in here or the couch in the living room?" I grabbed my shorts and then looked at him.

"Just get out of my face," I said and he looked at me all sad. He left a couple minutes later and then I started feeling bad. This happened a lot. Instead of trying to fix things I always pushed him away. "Christian!" I yelled and heard his footsteps coming up the stairs. "I'm sorry, if that's what you're interested in trying, maybe I just need to discuss it with you instead of getting pissed off."

"Well yes, it's been something I wanted to try since we have been together." I feel absolutely horrible for always rejecting what he wants to do. "So another night, we can attempt it?" I nodded and then he opened his arms and I cuddled in them. He smelt amazing and I felt so protected while I was in his arms. "So tomorrow I'm going to leave early in the morning to run some errands."

"So no Christian cuddles when I wake up?" He shook his head no and laughed a little. "Well this sucks. Christian cuddles are what motivates me to get out of bed in the morning and go take care of the kids and care for our family."

"You'll be fine, the kids will wake you up and start jumping on the bed." That's how the kids woke us up every morning since they've been able to walk.

Christian's POV

As I made my way down the driveway, I called Cassie, "Come outside," I said and then hung up. When I pulled up next to Cassie's car she looked at me. I got out and looked at her, "What do you think about it? Do you like it?"

"Christian we didn't discuss getting another vehicle," She said as the kids ran to my new truck. "And why a truck, the kids will be squished back there when the baby is born."

"Cas relax, I wanted a truck. And we will figure it out how we will fit everyone in here. But the rules are no eating, no drinks," She rolled her eyes and walked over to the driver's side, "And Cas is not taking the truck without me in it." She scoffed and then looked at me to see if I was serious. "Well what do you think?"

Before answering, she gave me a little shrug. "I mean it's your money so I can't be mad about it. I like it but was this your errands you had to run?"

I nodded and then opened the door for her and she got in. "Fuck I can't even see myself driving this." She said and then turned and let her legs hang out of the truck. "What do you guys think of Daddy's truck?"

"Where the TV?" Noah asked. "Mommy's car has them." Cassie laughed and I felt a little down that the kids were concerned about TV's in the car. She covered their mouths and then got out.

"I just made breakfast," She said and wrapped her blanket around me. "I know you have to leave soon but I want some time with you."

"Of course Cas," I said and made sure the boys were walking in the house. I made a plate for myself and sat at the table with Cas and the kids. She just looked at me and smiled. I was curious to why she was acting like this.

"Babe, we're having twins." My jaw dropped and I looked down. "I got you! I'm just kidding, we are just having one unless a second baby didn't pop up on the ultrasound."

"Why do you mess around like that? You scared me," I said and she got up and wrapped her arms around me. "So you're coming to the ballpark at the end of practice so the boys and I can go down the slide?"

"Sure. And tonight we can experiment if you'd like." I smiled and nodded pretty fast. "You guys have to sleep in your bed again." The boys groaned and then we laughed at them.