Almost Six Months

Cassie's POV

"Babe, I don't want to leave you," I told Christian as I was getting ready to head back to Malibu without him. He didn't want me to have any flights while I became farther along in my pregnancy, so he made me get a flight back home.

"It's only a few weeks or so depending how we do in the post season. I'll be back home and then we can prepare ourselves for the babies. Please stay home and be careful. Don't do anything that could potentially hurt the babies or yourself."

"Alright," I said and hugged him. What Christian didn't know is that I was going to work at the school for a couple days. Even though I didn't have a full time job anymore because I lived in Milwaukee, he thought my maternity leave should start already. I kissed his lips and then said my goodbyes to him and Ryan.

When I got back into Malibu, Collin came and picked me up. "How are you feeling?"

"Exhausted and I didn't do anything."

"You're almost done with your pregnancy, can you believe it?"

"I can't. It felt like yesterday we were finding out that we were having twins."

"I'm so happy they're almost here. How do you feel about sharing the same month for your birthday with them?"

"I mean it's not terrible. I always wanted to have kids in the summer just because they can celebrate their birthdays like having a pool party. But it's just whatever. At least Christian will be there to celebrate with them."

"Ms. Braun!" Liam yelled walking into class.

"Isn't it time for you to graduate yet?" I asked and got up.

"I'm barely a junior," Liam seen my stomach and was surprised, "You're pregnant?" He asked as he gave me a hug.

"Yup," I said and laughed.

"How far along?" He asked.

"Almost six months," I said and he nodded his head.

"Boy or girl?"

"Boys," I said and his jaw dropped.

"Twins?" I just nodded my head and laughed at his reaction. In the middle of class, Christian called me and I declined it because he would've got mad at me for not being home. He continued calling me and I let it go to voicemail.

Baby Daddy 🤍🤍🥺- Are you okay?

I looked at it and didn't respond.

Baby Daddy 🤍🤍🥺-  C, I'm worried. Just text me please

I'll text him back at lunch.

At the end of the day, I was on my way home and then it hit me that I never called Christian. Fucking pregnancy brain. I called him and he didn't answer. He was getting ready for the game and he probably was worried.

As I got home, I went inside and turned on the game. Ryan and Christian were talking and I could tell he was really stressed.

Christian's POV

After the game, I checked my phone on the way home and seen Cas had called me a little bit before the game. I called her back and she answered. "Cas are you okay?"

"Yes, I was busy this morning and afternoon."

"Doing what?" I asked because I wanted her to be at home resting.

"Um trying to figure out how to drive with this big ass bump. I really don't think I can drive safely."

"Well you don't need to be going anywhere. Now tell me where you went for real."

Everything I Need; Christian YelichOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara