You Know You're Not Fine

Christian's POV

As everyone said one, we both twisted the powder cannons and it exploded. Everyone screamed but Cameron's was the most apparent. I looked at Cassie and shrugged my shoulders but I could tell she was kinda sad. Although we wanted a girl, I was very excited to have another boy. "As long as we have a healthy baby," She said and then kissed me.

"We have brother!" Noah yelled and the boys high fived each other. Everyone was still super excited for another boy and they congratulated us.

"I fucking knew it," Cam said coming up to us. "So when you're booking my trip, I'm available anytime."

Cassie laughed a little and then her Dad came over to us. "So three boys?" He asked and I smiled while nodding. "All going to be baseball players I hope."

"Whatever they're happy doing, I'll be happy for them." Cassie smiled at me but I knew she was very sad she didn't get what she wanted.

Cassie's POV

"I'm sorry Cas," Christian said when he came downstairs in his swim shorts holding the kids. I admired his body and then looked at the boys. They were so cute in their swim trunks.

"It's whatever. I'll get over it," I said as he set the kids down and they ran to the back door. Cam and Collin were outside waiting for the boys.

"You know you're not fine," Christian said and I cried and he wrapped his arms around me. "It's fine C, you know by the time the baby gets here, you'll be so happy and love him so much."

"I know, but it just hurts right now," I whispered to him and he rubbed my back. A few minutes had passed, and I let him go outside and I started preparing food for dinner. Alecia came in and helped me.

"Another boy, we just can't get away from them?"

"I know, I have two brothers, you have three boys and now I'm about to have three boys as well." She patted my back. We made small conversation and then I got the guys some beers and took them out. 

"Mommy come in with us," Noah said as I handed Christian a beer. I shook my head no and sat at the edge of the pool and Christian held onto my legs and looked at my stomach.

"You would look very good in a bikini right now," I smiled. I wish he was taking my clothes off right now. "So put one on for me."

"That sounds like a demand and I don't listen to demands." He opened my legs a little and I slapped him. "You're disgusting, our kids are out here, your family is here, and we have cameras that record 24/7."

"So you're saying if no one was here, you would be interested in this right now?"

"No," I said and got up and sat down on one of the couches. I turned on the TV and Alecia and I watched The Bachelor together.

"Mommy, I hungry!" Mason yelled as he walked over to me. He laid on top of me and I just laughed.

I ran my fingers through his wet hair and then kissed his face. "Ask Daddy if we can get pizza." Mason got up and walked out to the pool. Christian smiled when he asked the question.

"Of course we can Cassie." I went into the house and changed into some of Christian's clothes and then  grabbed his wallet and phone. "Our usual order?" I nodded and he called and ordered it. "We can just make that other food tomorrow."

"Alright," I said and went back to the couch. I watched all the guys and the kids play and thought about my third kid. I really thought we were going to get the opportunity to be the parents to a girl but God didn't seem to have that in mind.

Christian's POV

"Cas baby, I'm getting ready to leave," I said and hovered over her. "The boys are still sleeping in Cam's room out in the guest house." I kissed her cheek.

"Please don't leave me," She said without opening her eyes. Her arms opened and I laughed and set my stuff down and laid on top of her. "I love you so much."

"I love you too but babe you'll see me today before I leave." She shrugged and then went in for a kiss. I could never get over this. "You seriously have to leave me for a week? And your family is leaving me tomorrow too?"

"Sorry Mrs. Yelich, I love you a lot and I'll make sure to call every morning and every night, and whenever I have free time."

"Okay go before you're late. I'll see you after the game," She said and let me get up. I left the house and went to the stadium.

After the game, the kids ran up to me. "Daddy, don't go," Noah said and I felt bad. The only thing I hated about playing baseball was having to leave my family.

"I'll be back Noey. And when I come back we will go out and get dinner and ice cream. And we will have a fun day." He nodded his head and then I hugged him and Mason. I looked up at Cassie and she smiled at me. "I love you two a lot."

"We love you too," She said and then we kissed for a couple seconds. "Call me when you get there. Don't spy on the cameras, I hate when you do that."

"I need to protect my wife and babies," I walked over to my brothers and my mom and hugged them goodbye. I had to leave and I could hear the boys start to cry. I felt bad but they'll get use to it.

Cassie's POV

"Cam come lay with me in the room," I said after we finished eating. He shook his head no. "I washed the bedding, it's clean."

"Fine," He said and ran past me on the stairs. I laughed and followed him. He had the remote and he looked at me, "Does it matter?" I shook my head no. I changed into some of Christian's clothes and then laid down with Cam. "So are you upset about another boy?"

I looked at him and nodded, "I know it's not going to matter when the baby gets here but I really wanted a girl. Like I don't know if I want more kids after the third."

He wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. "I'm sorry for like rubbing it in your face, I just knew I was having another nephew."

"It's all your brother's fault." I said and he laughed a little. "Maybe you can go out and get a girlfriend and give me a niece."

He shook his head no and laughed. "I want a boy first." I groaned, it seemed like boys were the only thing to run in our families. "If you can't have a girl, just adopt one. You've been saying that's what you want to do."

"I mean I could but I'm not sure yet. Having two kids by yourself isn't even ideal, now three, and maybe four. I don't know if that's something I can do. Maybe if you moved out here and lived here with us, it's something I can do."

"We'd get in trouble way too much. You know since we've met each other, that's all we ever do." He looked down at my stomach. "Is he kicking?" I shook my head no, and moved a little. "I've never felt any of your kids kicking. And I want to before you give birth."

I laughed a little. "Maybe he will kick tonight or something. I'll let you know." Noah and Mason came into the room. I knew exactly what they wanted, "Only one cookie." They ran back downstairs.

"I still can't believe you two had twins." It was very unbelievable but it really happened. We prayed for one and were blessed with two.

I'm so sorry y'all. 😭😭