Opening Day

Christian's POV

"Opening Day!" I yelled walking into the clubhouse.

"What's up Yeli!" Cain yelled and hugged me. "Cas coming with the boys today?"

"I don't know, we kinda had an argument last night,"  I said and a lot of the guys started listening, "Damn mind your own business!" I joked with everyone.

"About what?"

"I don't know, we got mad at each other right before we went to sleep. All I remember is us arguing and then she told me to shut up and stop skipping leg day. But this morning I left without saying anything to her."

"Christian! Even if you're mad at your spouse, you don't leave without saying anything."

"She was asleep," I said and went to my area. Cain shook his head.

"She would've been ten times happier, even if you woke her up to say something to her. Just a 'I'm leaving right now, I love you babe'."

"I'll take that advice," I said and got dressed in some compression sleeves, shorts and a shirt.

As the game was getting ready to start and they called our names, I looked by the dugout and seen Cassie and my mom with the boys. I smiled and turned back around.

Cassie's POV

"What was the argument about?" Alecia asked as I drove us to the stadium.

"I can't even remember. I probably just started it because I was tired and exhausted from feeding the kids."

"All I heard you say was to stop skipping leg day and I thought that was hilarious."

"I couldn't even remember what I was saying. I was just so tired."

"Does he know you're coming?"

"No, I don't think so," I said and sighed. "I should've just apologized last night."

"Couples fight, it's alright. I didn't mean to rhyme that," She said and we laughed. When we got to the stadium, Alecia and I got the boys out and went in. A lot of people had noticed us, and tried to get close to the babies.

"I don't want my kids getting germs from all of these people," I told Alecia as we sat down.

"I understand," She said and held Mason. Christian found us and smiled. This man was so hot and I wish I didn't start an argument with him.

"Alecia I love your son with all my heart," I told her and she gave me the biggest smile ever.

"I think he might love you more," She said and we looked at him running out to left field.

Christian had a decent game. He went two for four and after we met in the parking lot.

Christian's POV

"So how has life been different since you became a father?" Sophia asked me in my interview after the game.

"It's definitely exhausting but I love those little boys with all of my heart. It's a lot of waking up in the middle of the night, a lot of crying but I wouldn't change a thing."

She asked me a couple more questions before I headed down to the clubhouse. I showered and got all of my stuff and went to the parking lot.

"Hey Noah and Mason," I said and grabbed them from my mom and Cas. I kissed their cheeks and then I looked at Cassie.

"Good game babe," She said and then looked down.

"Thank you," I said and then she looked back at me. I kissed her lips and then Mason hit me in the head. "Let me kiss your mom dude." We laughed at his face he made at me.