A women with smooth peacock blue hair turns to Maximus. Her eyes held a noble and prideful gaze that showed her noble lineage. The shamrock green in her eyes mix with the peacock blue in them too, giving her the feeling of a prideful peacock when they would walk around slow and majestically. Her posture was straight and held no faults, the very image of a perfect lady.

"There is nothing else for now Maximus, just help her highness to her seat and go and check if Adaline is prepared or needs a few more minutes."

"Understood Madam."

Maximus bows to the lady who was sitting down and turns to guide Sakura to her seat. He pulls a chair right across from the women and waited for Sakura to sit in it.

Sakura very professionally sat with no mishaps and felt how Maximus smoothly pushed the chair in. Sakura thanked him and turn to look at the women. The madam had a maid who waited to the side pour a cup of tea for Sakura and give her a slice of delicious pecan pie.

"It has been a long time since we have last seen each other, has it not Sakura dear?"

The women smiled in a kind and proud way. It gave off the classic lady image that Sakura saw in movies of noble women who had the puffy dresses and the haughty air of someone who knows their position of being a nobleman.

Most people will find this image to be too prideful or feel like she was looking down at them, however, this was a women who grew with pride as a noble but knew that she was a women of respect and that her position of power meant she would protect those under her as they would look up to her.

'A women who has a sense of responsibility, but different from Kano's. She knows she has power from her position of being married to a man whose position of nobility is that of a marques. So she has a sense of nobility obligation. Rule their land for their empire and for the people who live in it. She learn that from her father who is a righteous man.'

Sakura tries to remember a bit from what she knew from the other Sakura's memories and that of the "game". She would as well ask questions that would give her context clues from their answers. She got away with a lot a things and recieved quite the amount of information because people didn't think they have to watch their words with a child who hasn't learn much of the world.

"Yes it has been Auntie Sapphire. I heard we would not be going with you to today's outing? I'm quite sad really. I thought we can have that "a girls day only' type outing, I was really hoping for it."

Sakura pouted and frown with a dissatisfied and disappointed look. Her lashes almost hiding her eyes when she looks down and her small rosy lips sticking out in frustration.

"Kyaaa!"
A womens high pitched voice filled the small garden, the Marchioness was holding her chest as if she was hit and normally a guard or knight of the family would be running there to see what was happening, however when they heard her highness was here, they turn around and return to their positions.

"Madam had another cuteness attack?"

"Aye."

"Then just return to your posts.'"

"Aye."

Everyone who have been here a long time understood how the madam loved to gush over small and adorable things, so when they only heard their madam scream of adoration, they quickly ignored it and went to continue their guarding in their areas.

"Cough couch! Excuse me, I had a bit of something in my throat."
Sapphire quickly composed herself and sat in the dignified and composed posture she was in moment before the "cuteness attack".