Chapter 1: Teenage Hormones

Chapter 1

“Nikki, honey! Get up for school!” My mom shouted up the stairs. I opened my eyes and nearly died because the light literally burned.

“Now!” My mom roared, now aggravated.

“Okay!” I groaned. I sat up and rubbed my left eye, which had a booger. I went to the bathroom, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Still tired, I made my way to my closet. I didn’t really unpack my boxes so I just wore a pink V-neck Hollister t-shirt, which was super tight and showed a bit of cleavage, and a pair of denim shorts. I brushed my dyed red hair and put it in a high ponytail. I put on some eyeliner, mascara, lip-gloss, grabbed my bag, and went downstairs.

“Good morning Mom.”

“Nicole, did you see the time.”

“No.”

“It’s already 7:55. You’re going to be late for your first day of school.”

“What?!” I grabbed a pop tart, which was conveniently the toaster, kissed my mom goodbye, and headed out the door.

I opened the garage door and grabbed the car keys to my cherry red convertible Ferrari. When I arrived at school I immediately felt spoiled. Not everyone had a car like my old school, and the people that did, well their car looked like crap. The windows were missing and taped up, headlights were broken, and mirrors were gone. I found a spot closest to the entrance of school and got out of the car. Students were standing outside just talking except for these two people playing tonsil hockey. It was a very tall, dirty blonde male wearing a white t-shirt that showed off his muscles and obvious six-pack, and baggy jeans, and boy was he scrumptious! He was lip locking with some blonde in a red tank and a super short white mini skirt. I eventually notice I was staring and quickly looked away. I heard the first bell ring and ran for the door. I opened the door rather quickly and of course my dumb ass bumped into someone.

“Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry!”

“As am I.” He was so cute! He had dark, dark brown eyes, dark brown spiky hair, nice tan skin, and beautiful muscles.

“Um, I’m Nicole.”

“Tyler,” He held out his hand. I shook it. “You’re new here, right?”

“Yeah, I was actually looking for the office.”

“Follow me.” He led the way and his white shirt and black jeans looked great on him. He was about 5’10 and it was so hard not to stare. “Here we are.” I almost hadn’t notice he stopped and almost face planted right into his chest.

“Thank you.”

“No problem, see you around.”

He gave me the most adorable smile and I couldn’t help but smile back. I walked into the secretary office and asked for the principal.

“In there.” She pointed to a door that said “Mrs. Wascovitch” and right under it said Principal. I knew Wascovitch was German and hoped she didn’t have a strong accent that I couldn’t understand.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Wascovitch?”

“Yes?” She had been filling out papers and then looked up at me. “Oh, Ms. Casiano, please take a seat.” She looked like your average principal, white blouse, black high waisted skirt, high bun, heels, and glasses. Luckily she didn’t have the accent.

“Here is your schedule, and your locker is 809. The combination is here, memorize it.” She handed me my locker combination and my schedule.

“Thank you.”

Lovesickजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें