Chapter 10: I messed up

This is a warning that this chapter contains sexiness (not sex) and sorry if u don't want to read it. too bad!

Chapter 10

“Nicole!” A smile stretched across his face as he picked me up and spun me around.

“You sure you aren’t following me?” I joked.

“Your own personal stalker.” He joked back. “So you were looking for?”

“Haiden.” I said silently, hoping he didn’t catch on that he was the guy Tyler was talking about from the ice rink.

“Right here.” Haiden said, stepping out from behind Lewis. Oh gosh.

“Oh, well I need to talk to you…later.” I said, not trying to disrupt their conversation.

“Wait, how do you two know each other?” Haiden asked, his hands gesturing between Lewis and I.

“Nicole is the girl I was telling you about a few months ago.” Lewis answered. Haiden’s facial expression sunk. A few months ago?! How did they know each other?!

“Wait, how do you two know each other?” I asked, gesturing my hands between Lewis and Haiden.

“Lewis and I went to elementary together. We were best buds. He moved to Florida during middle school and we stayed in touch but now I guess he’s back.” Haiden answered. Oh gosh, my life is completely over. My ex, who I may still have feelings for and the boy I may, possibly, probably, most likely have a crush on are best friends?!

“Haiden, is Nicole the one you were saying that-”, the cafeteria door opened and we turned around, and out comes Tyler. Of course. Because my life doesn’t suck enough. What has Haiden been saying about me?! Ugh! What if I never found out?!

Tyler just looked at all of us and smiled at me while passing by walking to his locker.

“Nicole, was that the guy from the ice skating rink?” Lewis asked, taking one last glance at Tyler before he disappeared around the corner.

“Yeah.” I said.

“Well I should go grab some lunch, I’ll text you later, Nicole. Maybe you can come over my house this weekend?”

“We’ll see.” I smiled and gave Lewis a hug, then he walked through the cafeteria leaving me with Haiden.

I just came out with it. “People are apologizing to me and I’ve been told to ask you about it.”

“I uh- I kind of told them what really happened.” He said, scratching the back of his head. He was so nervous, it was so adorable!

“Really?” I smiled. “Thank you.”

“I felt kinda obligated to.” He chuckled.

I returned the laugh. Then all of the sudden, out of no where he grabbed my face and smashed his lips to mine. I gasped and he took that reaction as a chance to slip his tongue in my mouth and explore. Once out of shock I finally got myself together and kissed back letting my tongue explore his tasty mouth. I knew who I was kissing then, and I didn’t care. I feel like there’s more to him than what it seems like so I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt.

His hand glided up and down my side and found its way under my shirt and rested on my hip. I knew that was because he didn’t want to test his luck. Meanwhile his other and was rested on my butt and at some moments grabbed it and released. I then realized where we were and decided to pull away before we tackled each other right then and there.

“That was…” I didn’t even know how to finish my sentence. Words can’t explain how that felt- for me at least.

“Amazing.” He finished and then ended with a giant smile.