(Ms M. Ms Maggie )🔝

“Thank you, Ms. M.” I smiled. “But I am more concerned about you.” she did a twirl. “You look breathtaking, Ms. M.”

She gave a little laugh. “You didn’t think Lucifer got his good looks from his father.” I shook my head. “Where is he?”

“In his office. Can you tell him everyone is here?” she nodded and walked into the house.

“God damn, Rose. You are one lucky girl.” Beckie said referring to the house. “Can you believe that you are the richest out of us?” I hugged her.

“For an ugly person, you make beautiful children,” I said taking the baby from her arms. “She’s beautiful. What did you name her?” she was a few months old but she was beautiful. 
“Kate.” She answered. “Her father named her after the woman that raised him.”

Baby Katie was our little sleeping beauty. I could see myself spoiling her. Oliver’s daughter, Ella was just as beautiful but she would never see her family. Oliver denied his daughter the love and affection a family can give her. “Auntie!” Rodrigo’s voice took my eyes away from little Kate. I can’t believe I was developing a baby fever. “You don’t love me anymore.” He said in his cute little voice.

” He said in his cute little voice

((Rodrigo) 🔝

“You’ve been gone too long, baby sister.” Rebecca sighed. She took her child and Emily and walked into the house. I greeted my brother-in-law as he passed me. I picked Rodrigo up and walked towards the kitchen with him.

“You know, I will always love you. You are my baby.” I kissed his cheek and he gave me a little smile. “Are you going to help me?” he nodded, excitedly.

“Ms. Rose. Mr. Black is looking for you. He requests that you meet him in his office.”

“Thank you, Maria.” I handed her the recipe. “Can you please finish it?” she nodded and walked away from us.

“Are you going to uncle Ben?” I watched Roddy as if he was talking about an imaginary friend. Ben had been off my mind for so long that I was started feeling guilty.

“No, baby.” How do I tell him that Ben died? How do I tell him that Ben was taken from us so soon? And what do I tell him if he asks if I miss him? Ben hasn’t crossed my mind in a long time and somehow I knew that if the roles were switched Ben wouldn’t have forgotten about me this easily. “We going to uncle Luci.”

“Is your man like mommy has daddy?”

“Yes, my baby. He is my man like your daddy is to your mommy.” I had no regrets. I love Lucifer and if Ben’s death hadn’t arrived when it did, I might have never lived the life I was living now. I loved Ben but not the way I love Lucifer. My love for Lucifer is more than the entire universe. My love for Lucifer was further than the sun.