3. Mine, Princess

We sat opposite him. To say we were nerves would be an understatement. The more he paged, the faster my heartbeats. They say, nothing fears you like the unknown and at this moment, I feel like I can kill myself, just to avoid this man fiery.

"Why is it that Ms. Bell not promoted yet?" He questioned and I look at Stephanie.

"Mr. Thompson said we had to wait, seeing as Ms. Bell must still submit the results of her months' finding," Stephanie said while playing with her fingers.

Thompson hated me. Steven found every turn to make our lives hell. If we didn't work on this floor, we weren't treated with respect because according to him we weren't good enough and if I am to be promoted to market director, I'll be on this floor and he didn't want that. Little did he know, that no matter the job description, I'll stay among my kind, the workers.

He pressed a button, and Steven came through the door like a good little worker. "You called, Boss?" he walked further into the office.

"Your services are no longer needed, Mr. Thompson." He said. "Clear your personal belongings and leave your work on your desk. Thank you."

Steven stands dump struck at the door. This man doesn't even need to shout to get a message across. He is all that and a cup of tea. He went and typed something on his computer and a few minutes later, Zephanie came through the door.

"No need to get comfortable, Ms. Alexander. You're our new head of HR. Tell Mr. Jackson, I need him on the top floor." He waved her off and she left without a word.

"Ms. Alexander." He referred to Stephanie. "I need you to take the place of Mister Thompson. By the end of the workday, I expect you and your sister to be up to date and familiarize with the day to day tasks. Dismissed."

Stephanie sat like she didn't know what to do. "But-But..."

"Did I stutter, Ms. Alexander?"

"No." She lifted herself and walked out of the room. For each step Stephanie took to the door, my heart beat faster by the time she was out of the door, my heart was banging against my rib cage.

We sat in silence and I looked everywhere except him. He was staring at me and it made even the fly on the wall nerves. His office was black. From the carpet to the cupboards to the desk. It contrasts perfectly with the floor to ceiling windows that showcased the beautiful city name, Los Angeles

"What is your relation to Maggie." It was a question but when it came from him, it came as a demand.

Uhm, his voice was deep dark and so sultry. It was hard to focus since my brain was replaying the words over and over again as I stare at his godlike face. It took my brain a few minutes to realize I didn't reply.

"I" I cleared my throat and he smirks. A smirk that created a pool between my legs so much so that I had to shift in my seat. That smirk was the closes I'll get to a smile and it was picturesque. "She, we," I took a deep breath. This man wasn't good for my self-control. "She's a friend," I replied eventually.

He leaned forward and I stared into his gorgeous eyes that seem to be drowning me in a pool of my own selfish desire. The door opened and I was too glad to snap my eyes from him to which he smirked. The tension in the room was weighing me down that I almost rolled over and submit to his being.

"Luci!" an unknown voice said, all too happy. "This man was pissing himself." the stranger and Mister Jackson walked in.

"Brother." Mr. Black grinned out. Brother? Evil twin perhaps? "Jackson, I need you on the harbor situation so leave the company and sort it out." he made eye contact. "Your life or a solution."

"As you wish, boss." he left. I liked Jackson and now he looked like he could piss his pants.

There was a moment of silence between the three of us. Before anyone could say something the door opened and in step the guy I call the love of my life, Benjamin McKinney. He is one of the few people that worked closely with Mr. Black but kept his identity a secret.

I met Ben as an intern at the company. He showed me the ropes before he went to the top level. He still came to check up on me and eventually we became friends and then friends lead to one thing and here we are, two years dating. Ben was handsome in his own way. He was tall and was built in the right places but with him and Mr. Black in the same room, he looked small.

"Beauty?" he referred to me. My surname was Bell and if you add an 'e', you'll get 'Belle' meaning, Beauty. "Boss, Daniels says that the delivery you order came in." he looked between me and his boss. "You need to sign off."

"That's why I am here." The Brother spoke up. He is nothing like his brother, his voice was deep but it wasn't dark nor did it have the husky sultry sound his brother had. It's wrong to compare but I couldn't help myself. "The delivery is in so I'm heading to Italy. Mamma is getting restless."

Mr. Black sat quietly awaiting them to finish and the longer Mr. Black took to the answer, the more the tension in the room shifted. A few minutes passed before he finally answered. "Go home, brother." a pause. "Tell Daniels to sign off on my behalf and if it's wrong, his life will pay the price." then another paused filled the room. "Oh, and Mr. McKinney, you will well remember that you do not ignore my presence when I am with a guest."

Ben just nodded and left. The brother left shortly afterward and I was alone with Mr. Black. Ben was never a scared person so why did he fear Mr. Black? He spoke to Steven as if he was the boss and not Steven. What power did Mr. Black have over us?

"Ms. Holland is my aunt." Mr. Black spoke up. "She is my mother figure, as you'll put it." with that he stood up and walked around the desk.

I moved back into my chair. He came and sat in front of me on his desk. He gave me one of those drop-dead gorgeous smiles. "Ms. Maggie?" I questioned after I realized I had to answer. I never knew Ms. Maggie surname, it didn't bother me as well.

I knew what I had to know about her and that was all. She's kind and playful and extremely flirty but on top of all, she loves her family more than anything. She's everything I would want in a mother if I had one.

I lost focus and the next thing I know, I was on his desk with him in between my legs. My heart my beating so fast and I had to control myself because with little to no space between us, I was sure he could hear it. My hands were burning to touch him but I had to get my self-control in order. I dropped my hand on my lap and intertwine them together.

His hands were on my hips and his thumbs were making circles on the fabric of my pencil shirt. His touch was so hot that I felt naked underneath his touch. I was hot all over and the ache I had between my legs seem to intensify. This was wrong but somehow it felt right. Wrong has never felt so right.

"You see, Princess." He said gaining my attention. "You are mine. The moment your soul connected with mine, your fate was sealed."

I was taken back. I wasn't angry or shocked, no, I was turned on. This man's possessive is taking me to heights that I never knew existed and for once I wasn't afraid of falling. I wasn't his to claim but he wanted forbidden fruit and I had forbidden written all over me.

"Your little relationship with Mr. McKinney is nothing but child's play." He spoke. "You're a flower and under the care of Mr. McKinney, you will surely die." he leaned his head next to mine and whisper. "Step into the light, Princess. I can show you a world, you never knew existed."

I didn't know what to say. I was shocked no less and I couldn't process what happened. He claimed me and everyone knows that the property of the devil belongs no one else.

"Mine, Princess," he whispered in my ear. "All mine."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////