33. Our Beginning

I woke up with a massive headache and alone. Candice fell asleep next to me and sometime during the night her brother took her to her room. My brothers, they were being extra and I hated it. Beckie went home but she left a message saying she was sorry.

I wasn't angry at my sister. She thought me that as a female, I needed to be independent. I needed to stand up for myself and I did. We were all currently sitting in the pool. My brother's pool was empty. It was always empty because they used the indoor pool most of the time. My idiot brothers were like females, the water had to be at a certain temperature for them to go swimming.

I came up with the idea to dry out the pool and fill the deep end with cushions and blankets. So we used the old mattresses, cushions, and blankets to cover the bottom. Then we bought new stuff for on top and it was perfect. The result was just wow. We painted one side for the pool white. We then connected a projector and some speakers and bam, homemade cinema in the pool.

August was cuddling with his latest wifey, Matt was with Candice and of course, my Charlie was with his wife. I was with Hades and we were curled up with a teddy bear. We asked the maids to pull the pool cover over so that we could have some darkest. We were watching a beautiful movie, A Dog's Journey. I was crying my eyes out. The dog gets reborn each time before he ends up with the owner he is supposed to be with and every time he died, I cried. I couldn't picture my life without snowy. I wanted my cat.

"Rose?" August broke my sniffs.

"I want my baby. I want snowy." I hugged the teddy bear tighter. "I can't. That beautiful dog, he died and he was so precious. He was..." I cut my sentence because a dog is your best friend. He is there to support you through your times of struggle. My apartment allows two house pets but one had to be trained.

Ben's dog wasn't' and neither was snowy. Snowball's owner gave him to me so he was under my registry and I would be breaking rules if I kept the dog as well. Snowball's owner had multiple cats but they were all trained and stayed inside expect well the black cat. Snowy is my rebellious cat and I wouldn't trade him for the world.

Candice broke out laughing. "Baby, you one of a kind."

Candice didn't want to talk about her breaking last night. She didn't treat me different but I knew she saw me in a different light and I loved her for respecting me enough, to not questions my motives for moving forward without any backtracking. I didn't want to talk about my birthday or any other birthdays unless they were future birthdays.

"Rose, you feel old yet?" Charlie asked.

"Yes, my back has been giving me problems lately." Everyone broke out laughing. The ending of the movie was beautiful. A perfect happily ever after. "Guys." I sat up straight. "Today is a new beginning. We have CJ becoming a Bell and Candice leaving the Black family." I said with a smile. Matt was going to marry her and if he didn't, he'll have me to deal with. "I want us to start fresh. I had a shitty past but we can move forward. I now have a friend, a sister." I blew Candice a kiss. "A sexy brother." I laid my hand on Hades' chest. "A beautiful sister-in-law. We are the crazies and we can overcome anything."

I got a few agreements. I had a huge grin on my face. This was my life and I couldn't be happier. "Including you," Hades spoke up. "becoming a future Mrs. Black and our queen lady," Hades said and this time got a louder agreement from the crowd.

"No," I stated but I couldn't hide the smile. "I could never boss you, idiots, around, but seeing as we are on the topic, let's do this," I smirked. "Men, let's say a girl strips because she wants you." I look at Hades. Who has been sleeping with a female he has feelings for. He had this 'girlfriend' but they only slept together. I told him that she might catch feelings and well, Hades doesn't care. They have been together for about a year and although I knew Hades for about six to seven months, I knew he liked her. The way he talks about her isn't the way a guy talks about his sex buddy. "But as the sober party, you know, she drunk. Do you A, turn her down or B, Continue?"