9. The stranger and the after effects...

I never thought that I would do the impossible, you know. I always gave people advice but I never followed it. Does that make me a hypocrite or just blind to my faults? I was never a fan of PDA but I still openly showed my love to Ben in public. I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't ashamed of him.

Mr. Black...I don't know. There were no words for what Mr. Black meant to me. I look back at my life and it feels so colorless without him. It's wrong, no doubt. Ben is supposed to bring color to my life. He was the man I loved but I still thought of another man, I still allowed another man to touch me. He was the perfect gentlemen, Ben was everything and more yet I can't seem to get Mr. Black out of my mind.

I never compared Ben with other Men and I didn't compare him to Mr. Black because Mr. Black showed me affection in his way and Ben did it, his way. I won't choose between them. Ben was my boyfriend and would remain my boyfriend unless he broke up with me.

My brain was all over the place and I need air. I got myself a drink and headed out to the garden. The venue had a beautiful water fountain and I thought it could be the perfect place to clear my head. Mr black had no right to do what he did yet he did. I gave him the right and that would forever hunt me. Devil's Tech was the only connection I had towards him besides Candice. I wasn't going to quit my job because then I would be closing the door in my own face. I finally got promoted and I finally have everything I wanted. Mr. Black would be nothing but a -

"I'm sorry." I apologized to the person I bumped into. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's all fine." The accent was thick and beautiful. Non-American. I looked up to meet the eyes of the stranger. "No drink was spilled, so no harm, no foul."

I gave a smile. "I'm Rose."

"Ah, the infamous Rosella Bell." She said. "The Bell family is under the protection of the King."

"And you are?" I question. The feeling I was getting from her wasn't good at all, then again she might not be a first impression type of person.

"Let's say, I am a friend of your friend." she had a smug look on her face.

"I have no connection towards the 'King', you talk of." I turned to walk. "Miss, My brothers, they do their own thing but know this, my family should not be utter from your lips."

She gave me a smile. "Butterfly, we going to be best friends. You think this fairy tale life you seem to be living will last." she paused. "it won't. I don't hate you or anything. I am not your enemy. I don't want trouble."

"I am confused. You don't want trouble, yet you look for it. I am a nice person and we can't be best friends because I have the world's best friend. I would like to be your friend but I can't because you indirect threatened my brothers. Us, you and me, will never be anything. You touched my family and that could be your worst mistake."

She kept quiet for a while we stared at each other. She didn't once break eye contact, neither did I. My brother are my world and this female just came to my world with unclear intentions. She was gorgeous, no doubt. The Korean female in front of me, showed signs of wealth, proper education, and much more. She could easily have been my friend but she approached me wrong. Then again everyone deserves second chances, everyone except her. She touched my family, she touched my heart with the full intention of getting to me and I allowed it.

"Your Brother -"

"My brothers are just that mine." I gave her a look. "I'll be leaving. Good Luck with your plan, miss." I turned my back to her but turned back around to give her a smile. "You look beautiful by the way." She gave me a smile. "If you planing anything against my brother I suggest you do prepare yourself for war. And it will be with me and no army."