8. Lust

We all looked at the stranger that was brave enough to speak up. He looked fairly young, he could easily be in mid-thirties or so. As I looked at him, I saw Candice in him and immediately I thought they must be family.

He eventually looked up from his phone and at us. "Oh my bad, I'm Hades Black." and then he gave us a big toothy grin.

The Black family seems to be full of surprises and it appears that they have a sick sense of naming their children after the underworld. I looked at Mr. Black and he gave a slight nod as if to answer my non-verbal question.

"I'm Rosella but you can call me, Rose." I gave a smile and the conversation picked up from there.

The Black family as I learn wasn't as big as I thought they were. Mr. Black's brother, the one that entered the office was known as Hades Black. He was the eldest and stood at the age of thirty. He is in the family business which no one discussed but my brother who is also at the table appears to know what they talking about. He looked a lot like his younger sister because they were both dyed blonde with similar dark brown eyes, the only difference between them was the manly features Hades had.

We had Mr. Black who is known as Lucifer Black. Mr. Black is second born but he not only owns his company but also owns the family business. The business was made for the last child and according to Mr. Black's parents, he was supposed to be the last child. His siblings all made it out as a joke around the table but I felt like it isn't something to be taken lightly. Mr. Black's known to be the world's youngest and sexist CEO. He achieved a lot at the young age of twenty-seven.

Candice like me is last born but Candice is older than me. While I am still twenty-four, Candice stands at the young age of twenty-five along with the girls. Candice was not only the normal one out of the lot but she was the only one with a normal name.

Candice said her aunt named her but now that the secret is out, Hades told us that their mother came into the delivery room with a basket of Halloween candy and clung on to it for dear life. Their father couldn't be at delivery because it was the one day, all staff was off duty so he was stuck with a five-year-old Hades and a cute little two-year-old, Lucifer Black. He had to cope with a toddler and one preschooler on his own so their aunt went instead.

According to Hades, Candice could have been born with candy in her mouth seeing as her mother was eating candy during labor. It wasn't a painful labor but her mother lost a lot of blood which resulted with her blacking out and her aunt picking the name. It was a fun story to tell her grandchildren. I couldn't believe it was so full of action.

"So I think that we can like to move in together by the end of the week."

Alison has never been as happy as she is now. My brother broke up with Kate and told Alison to move in with him. They were discussing living arrangements seeing as all the boys lived together. It's only me and Beckie that almost never sleepover.

"Sis, are you still going to Rebecca's place tomorrow?" August asked dragging my attention away from Allie.

"Yes, I have to drop Emily's birthday present seeing as I am going to miss her birthday."

I was heading out of town and I planned on driving so my trip would be longer than necessary. I had to go to New York for a business meeting involving the new model of the smartphones. Studies show that people trust what they see so we have a voice recognition setting that tracks your voice and allows you to control your smart device anywhere on the planet. So you know the voice that gives you feedback when you give an order, now that voice will be a hollow avatar. You will be able to customize him or her to your liking, I have a working prototype with the avatar looking like a young Leonardo DiCaprio.

"You can drive with me, I'm heading out tonight." He replied.

"I can't." I looked at my brother then my friends. "Ben is coming tonight and I have a date with the girls." I gave a tight smile. "I'll most likely go the afternoon before my trip."

Dinner came around and we all started eating. I wasn't close with the Black family but we got along very well. Alison was extremely happy and the twins were having the time of their life with Hades and August. I was talking with Candice, the only one being hiMs.elf was Mr. Black. He was busy answering his emails, instead of being social. I know it's wrong but my eye just happened to catch his phone's screen.

"I heard you guys are installing new cell towers," August spoke up.

I knew nothing about cell towers. I focused more on the products, its the network's team problem that.

"They are ready up and running." Mr. Black spoke. "They have been for a month."

"Explains why my network has been better," Stephanie said.

"Wi-Fi could at least have a strong network." Zephanie mumble which was a wrong move on her side.

"Ms. Alexander." Mr. Black looked up to make eye contact with her. "What did you expect will happen? Our network is to advance for your iPhone." he paused. "If you feel like devil's tech isn't advance enough for you, you are free to go-to a company that doesn't care for you."

With that, dinner was tense. Zephanie didn't dare to respond or talk any further because she feared for a job. Working for Mr. Black is horrible, just horrible but we all had our reason for working for him. He had benefits some companies are not willing to give. Every Sunday is off day, the company is closed on a Sunday. You get two off weekends a month and you get overtime, should you work on your off days. Our leaves are nice as well but the main reason everyone stays is because of the company phone and the pay. The company phone is issued for all worker even the ones that work in factories. All workers are treated equally at Devil's tech that why we all fear our job equally.

My thoughts were cut when Mr. Black's hand was placed on my knee. My slit exposed my one leg to him so it was flesh on flesh. At first, it was hard to concentrate. He already was too much for me but the heat rushing from his hand on to my kneecap was creating an image that I wasn't ready for.

The beast inside me wanted to escape. The beast inside me is something I had to suppress since I was young, it was something that I didn't want to awaken. Mr. Black alone awakens the sleeping beast and his touch...it sets the beast on fire and releases its fury on too me.

His hand started traveling upwards and as a reflex, I caught his hand before it could travel any further. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, princess," he whispered into my ear as he made circles on my skin. A simple action has never more dangerous than it is now.

"You can't..." I whispered back.

"Rose." A voice broke our conversation.

"Yeah.." I looked towards Stephanie but she pointed to her sister.

"So when are you leaving because I was thinking..."

Whatever Zephanie said afterward fell onto deaf ears because Mr. Black's hand was doing things that it wasn't supposed to do. My efforts to stop Mr. Black's hand was useless. My personal gates of hell were about to open and the beast I have tried to contain for so many years was breaking free.

A beast named Lust. A heated sensation was filling inside my genital and I felt like I was possessed by a demonic beast because the only thought on my mind was me and Mr. Black naked. It was consuming me as a person and all my functioning brain cells were turning against me and giving in to this lustful beast.

Mr. Black's hand was slow and torturous, he was working me up and the fun fact is that he is so skilled. He has been making patterns on the inside of my thigh, he made sure he didn't touch my cunt. He was just ...

"Rose?" My brother's voice stopped Mr. Black's hand for a millisecond, but enough to snap me back into reality.

"Uhm?" I paused for a moment and took in my surroundings. It felt as if I was never here, as if I was on another planet, in another universe. A world of bliss and pleasure.

"Sis, are you okay?" August spoke further. "You are blood red in the face."

I was confused. "Uh?"

"If I didn't know better, I would say you are frustrated," Stephanie said and continued eating.

"I-I..."

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////