23. Chris?

“Princess.” he pulled me into his chest and started rubbing my back.

“No.” I pulled away. “I have to finish my mistakes, sir.”

“Princess, You had Hades leave your apartment early morning and then you still had breakfast with him.” He said as if it was a typical day to stalk people. “I don’t want you close with my brother.” He looked at me and I looked at him. His gorgeous eyes giving away no emotions. “I’m serious, Princess. Hades is not to be trusted.”

This is so sweet. If I wasn’t sad, I would be over the moon. “He came to be to talk about a girl,” I said and put some distance between us. “He respects you but he wants to be your older brother, Mr. Black,” I said. Hades came to me because he met this girl in his hotel and first thing first, he wanted to sleep with her but when she sprung the one night only bomb at him, he was shocked. He came to be me because after he slept with her, he wanted more and now, they have an exclusive sexual relationship but no feelings should be involved. He wants more but he doesn’t want to seem desperate so he involved me and I was glad to help. He asked if I could have a coffee date with them soon.

“He will always be my older brother.” Was all he said. He handed me a handkerchief. I gave a little laugh. I didn’t picture him as a man that carried a piece of clot around. “We have issues, Princess and I believe my brother knows why.”

I nodded and handed him my phone to keep as a mirror. I didn’t have my bag with me so no mirror and no make-up retouch. “Oh my, I look horrible.” my eyeliner became runny and dried against my cheeks. My eyes were red and puffy along with my nose. I hated crying, just because of this.

“You look beautiful, Princess.” He lifted my chin to look into his eyes.

I was thankful for my red face because now no one can see the blushing rising to my cheeks. “I…” I cleared my throat. “Still look horrible, thank you.” I cleared my face as best as I can. I couldn’t work with Mr. Black staring at me like that. “Mr. Black, your brother has your surname and all he wants is his baby brother counting on him like any younger brother would. I’ll do anything you want for a day if you do a little assessment with me.” I met his eye contact.

“It's bad making a deal with the devil.” He said with a smirk and eventually shook my hand.

I took my phone from him. I completely ruined his white handkerchief. “I’m sorry about this.” I lifted the cloth. It had black patches all over it. I looked down and I knew I couldn’t see my salary. “My word, I’m sorry.” I tried to fix the black stain on his shirt. “I’ll replace it or give me the shirt, I’ll clean it at home and send it to dry cleaning.”

He buttoned up his suit jacket. “It’s fine. The assessment.”

I had a guilty feeling. He was wearing a ruined shirt and it was my fault, the least I could do is replace it. With my savings and this month’s salary, I’m sure I’ll be able to afford a designer shirt. If he didn’t want me fixing his shirt, I can at least buy him something. “Your phone.” I was determined to buy him something and fix his relationship with his brother.

“Jealous, Princess.” he wore his smirk proudly.

I rolled my eyes at him. “I need to make a phone call.” he handed me his phone and he had the cutest photo of Candice as his background. I pulled up Hade's number. “You going to tell him you need help convincing me and if he is excited then I was right and you get your day and if he is not, then you still get your day. And the plus side, he might actually help you to convince me.” I smirked this time around.

He pulled me in by my hips. He was sitting on his desk and I was standing between his legs now. “I don’t need help in that department.” and he was right because I blushed like a red tomato.